Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

[Official] Goblinary - Status & Updates

Duffy Swiftshadow
Current Status: Up
Last Database Update: 6/3/2017

Goblinary is a player created utility allowing players to search through PFO's comprehensive list of abilities and items.

Issues or questions can be sent to support@goblinary.com

Watch this thread for updates!
Giorgio
Why yes, I would love to send you an email @ Duffy. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Giorgio
When does the Goblinary get updated with the EE12 information?
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

Duffy Swiftshadow
Unfortunately using the tool I was given to update from the Wiki sheets is not a simple process and it won't be able to import new tabs at all as there is no mapping and I'm not proficient enough in the framework used to easily create said mappings. I'm leaning towards manually scripting what I can jam into the existing table structure and will post an update when I get an idea of how much effort that is going to be. I should have plenty of time to puzzle through it this weekend.
Bob
Giorgio
When does the Goblinary get updated with the EE12 information?

With PaizoCon this weekend, I won't have a chance to update the public spreadsheets until next week, so there won't be anything new for Goblinary to scrape until then.
Giorgio
Bob
With PaizoCon this weekend, I won't have a chance to update the public spreadsheets until next week, so there won't be anything new for Goblinary to scrape until then.

Thanks for the reply, I was unaware of PaizoCon (I have never been able to attend).

Nihimon
I've started working on the Importer again. We'll keep you informed.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Duffy Swiftshadow
We'll be attempting to update Goblinary, the site may be unavailable over the next hour or so.
Duffy Swiftshadow
Goblinary has been updated, this update includes various missing recipes/expendables and adds Settlement Structure information. Codex and Aeon Stone recipes have not been added yet due to some technical difficulties.
Giorgio
Goblinary
Current Release Notes:
Release 2.0.5 (8/17/15)

———————————
I get the above information when I access the website, is the Goblinary updated and it just needs the main page to be updated with current version #?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post