Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

[Official] Goblinary - Status & Updates

Nihimon
Giorgio
… is the Goblinary updated and it just needs the main page to be updated with current version #?

Yes.

The new version includes Settlement Structures and their Recipes. You will see a new "Settlement Structure" option in the drow-down on the Structures page.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Duffy Swiftshadow
Giorgio
Goblinary
Current Release Notes:
Release 2.0.5 (8/17/15)

———————————
I get the above information when I access the website, is the Goblinary updated and it just needs the main page to be updated with current version #?

I was gonna update that but ran into some issues pushing the site so I never got to it last night, I'll update it tomorrow when I get a few minutes.
Giorgio
@Nihimon & Duffy,

Thanks, I thought it was my side that wasn't showing the page correctly. I appreciate the hard work that goes into this very valuable resource. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Edam
Bug:

When viewing recipe "Workers Tools" and trying to do a new Master Search a generic error "Server Error in '/' Application. Runtime Error" occurred. Searching was fine from general feat window.

Browser Chrome. Windows 10.
Duffy Swiftshadow
I can't duplicate it on my phone, I'll try my PC when I get home. Did it all happen within a few minutes of using the site or was the tab sitting open over some timeframe before you went back to it and searched?
Edam
It was after just a few minutes. I have had this error before when using master search from assorted pages on other PCs as well but it occurs very very rarely and is not reproducible. Closing and going back to same browser and same page a little bit later and everything works fine.

Not something to waste too much time tracking down.
Duffy Swiftshadow
I've attempted a quick fix that I think might solve that occasional error page. If anyone see's it again drop me a line and I'll spend a bit more time trying to actively debug it instead of guessing.
Duffy Swiftshadow
It was brought to our attention that the password reset emails were not going out, the issue has been resolved. If for some reason you still cannot reset your password or use your account please send an email to support@goblinary.com
Giorgio
There is a difference in how some raw resources are classified in the Goblinary, and in the Storehouse.

The Goblinary doesn't list any T3 Minerals, and some items that are classified as herbs in the Golbinary are classified as minerals in the Storehouse. Is this a known issue? Are some items in the game classified as "raw chemical", "herb" or "mineral" depended on what database you are using?
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Duffy Swiftshadow
I'm actually not sure how the resource list is being derived for Goblinary. Goblinary's data comes from the Wiki sheets provided by Bob, but after some poking around I can't find a tab that outlines all the resources so it must be derived somewhere else.

Can you give me an example of a specific resource that's missing?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post