Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

[Official] Goblinary - Status & Updates

Giorgio
Duffy Swiftshadow
Can you give me an example of a specific resource that's missing?

No Tier 3 Minerals
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Duffy Swiftshadow
Yes, but is that because there are none or did they get mislabeled in the db somehow? If you give me a specific supposed missing one by name I can look thru the data. I can't think of one off the top of my head.
Giorgio
When is the next update to EE14.2 information? smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Duffy Swiftshadow
There is currently no estimate, though the earliest I could start looking at it will be sometime in January.
Huran
I would be willing to contribute to the updating of the code of the goblinary if needed.

Feel free to send me an email and I will help any way I can: Felwyn@gmail.com

~Huran
"Circles of power, gathered by EARTH, welcomed by GOLD, in strife and in mirth. Focused by CRYSTAL, guided by LIGHT, showing the way, by day and by night. wrought in IRON, strengthened by STEEL, together we stand, in wrack and in weal. Hidden in SHADOW, explored by WOOD, we circle together, for the greater good." –Maxikyd– http://www.kotcguild.com/
malmuerta
The leader of the Bandit Alliance, [in game Xanne] is now in possession of the source of Goblinary code. He is reviewing as he gets a chance to start thinking about updating to include recent game features.
Gross
malmuerta
The leader of the Bandit Alliance, [in game Xanne] is now in possession of the source of Goblinary code. He is reviewing as he gets a chance to start thinking about updating to include recent game features.

yay!
Mercenary monster hunter from Forgeholm
War priest of Angradd… patiently waiting on Goblinworks to deliver him (and greataxes, Dwarves need 2 handed axes).
plopmania
I do wonder why it was never open-sourced? Too much management overhead or some other reasons? Would this now be an opportune time to do so?
Edam
plopmania
I do wonder why it was never open-sourced? Too much management overhead or some other reasons? Would this now be an opportune time to do so?

Among other things, that will depend on the backend. For example if the backend is a Microsoft SQLserver product there may be all sorts of weird issues related to CALs and licencing.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post