Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE11.6 Settlements Database

Giorgio
Revised: 5/15/17

This is a work in progress, any help to complete this database of public settlement information will be appreciated.

I will be updating this reference as I get more information, below is a template of some fields that would be useful for a future online public database, suggestions welcome. I will be identifying active leadership or Points of Contact (PCO) first by GW forum name, then in character name (if known).
——————————————————————————————————————-

Settlements:

Name (Alignment; Level)
-Description of settlement:
-Geographical Region:

-Leadership:
-Advisory Council:

-Alliances:
-Sponsored Religions:

-Founding Company:
-Banner Companies:

-Settlement Focus:
-Settlement Class Training:
-Settlement Facilities:
-Settlement Bulk Goods; Export:
-Settlement Bulk Goods; Import:
-Settlement Auction House (Y/N):
-Settlement Taxation Policy:
-Settlement Website:
-Settlement Voice Com:

Goblinworks Settlement Page
-Goblinworks Description:
-Goblinworks Link:

Aeonian League
Voice Coms: Mumble, Discord
Canis Castrum
Corvus Citadel
Greystone Keep
Hangman's Hollow
Hope's End
Markestead
Sunholm
Sylva -Jubal van Silberstrom
*Sigil (protected status) - Palamar

Brighthaven Alliance
Voice Coms: Mumble
Blackwood Glade -Drogon (Brindle Dragoneye)
Brighthaven -Fiery
Everwatch -Drogon (Brindle Dragoneye)
Hammerfall -Beltrane
+Concordia (shared ownership with DOTNM)-Nijah & Nails

Dominion of the Northern Marches
Voice Coms: TeamSpeak, Mumble
Alderwag
Caer Coedwig
Forgeholm -Giorgio (Durin Steelforge)
High Road
Ozem’s Vigil -Stilachio Thrax
Staalgard
Talonguard
Tavernhold
Veggr Tor
*Concordia (shared ownership with BHA)- Nails & Nijah

Kalthapas Coalition:
Voice Coms: Discord, Mumble
Aragon -Kenton Stone
Corbenik -Kenton Stone
Dun Baile -Paddy Fitzpatrick
Mediash -Udo

Independent Settlements
Callambea -Lilith
Carpe Noctem -Starchild (Reefer)
Emerald Lodge
Golgotha -Smitty (Tuffon)
Keeper's Pass -WxCougar
Phaeros -Decius Brutus
University Commons

Forgeholm
LN; Level 14
-Description of settlement: Dwarven settlement
-Geographical Region: Southern Echo Peaks

-Leadership: Durin Steelforge
-Advisory Council: Father Bronin, Aussiedwarf

-Alliances: Dominion of the Northern Marches
-Sponsored Religions: Abadar, Torag

-Founding Company: Steelforge Engineering Company
-Banner Companies: Deepforge Company, Forgehammer Company, Ironbreaker Company, Node Breakers Company

-Settlement Focus: high quality weapons & armor, smelting & refining, engineering, gem cutting
-Settlement Class Training: (Barbarians), Clerics of Abadar, (Clerics of Torag), Experts, Fighter, Freeholders, (Paladins of Abadar), (Paladins of Torag), (Rangers), Rogues
-Settlement Facilities: (list pending)
-Settlement Bulk Goods; Export: Bulk Ore, Bulk Stone
-Settlement Bulk Goods; Import: Bulk Food, Bulk Trade Goods, Bulk Wood
-Settlement Auction House (Y/N): No
-Settlement Taxation Policy: (pending)
-Settlement Website: Forgeholm
-Settlement Voice Com: TeamSpeak

Goblinworks Settlement Page
-Goblinworks Description:
The Dwarves of Forgeholm, a Lawful Neutral settlement, and their friends of all races, invite you to join us as we build a successful settlement in the hills of the River Kingdoms.

Dwarves are a tight knit group that will defend Forgeholm and each other. Armorsmithing and weaponsmithing skills are being honed, skilled craftsmen will plan, design, and construct our keep and other buildings using our trained architects, carpenters and stonemasons.

Dwarves are friends of the Elves and Humans, Gnomes and Halflings. Many members of our settlement came for solitude, repentance, or redemption, but we all have the same goal; make Forgeholm great!
-Goblinworks Link: Forgeholm
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Flari-Merchant
A good part of this information can be gotteded through the settlement lookup in the UI, in game. Leaders, parent companies, banner companies, even members if you want to get that in-depth. smile
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Flari-Merchant
What I would love to see is some sort of central place(regularly updated) listing what settlements would like to trade and what they want to acquire along with prices both ways.

I want to get my Trader On.
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Duffy Swiftshadow
That's one of my todo items to add to goblinary.
Decius
Market information would be super valuable.

I bet I could do a shared spreadsheet where people could enter their bid and offer prices for AH orders. If vandalism was observed permissions could be adjusted appropriately, but for ease of use my first iteration would be link-edit for the data fields.

I'd want to collect four different data for each item for each AH. Active bid, active offer, promised bid, and promised offer (the first two to reflect what actually is in game, the latter two to say "I'm going to buy/sell if someone offers at this price but can't tie up the capital/stock to have the offer active".

My current UX idea would be to have four sheets for each settlement, one row for each item on each sheet, and mercahbts would enter the coin values of each transaction (buy/sell price and volume) in the appropriate row.

A simpler version would just be to track only the high bid and low offer prices and ignore volume, offers not currently the best, and promises.

Either one would also reduce to a summary with information for each item and for each stock, which could serve as input into a crafting cost estimation spreadsheet.

If I get several people who offer to buy raw and sell refined materials on an AH, I promise I'll learn enough about Google forms to create an interface for posting that is less painful than going trough a spreadsheet that has a number of sheets equal to 1+4*the number of AH covered and this many or more rows on each of them.
Duffy Swiftshadow
I'm on vacation for another two weeks but when I get back I'll sit down and come up with a projection for adding something like this to goblinary or if need be I'll homebrew something and tie in the data. It's an idea I've been toying with so others showing interest is encouraging.
Decius
5,144 items, not counting quality levels of raw materials but counting +0-+5 of all refined and crafted items. 3714 in crafted goods 0-5.

I'm going to need a better paradigm than a big list as an interface for data entry.
Schedim
Decius
Market information would be super valuable.

While I was running Schedim I did a spreadsheet like that for mats and some items of paricular interest (in my regular path of AH). It was useful and gave some insights, but I never really got it of the ground.
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Giorgio
Bringslite of Staalgard
A good part of this information can be gotteded through the settlement lookup in the UI, in game. Leaders, parent companies, banner companies, even members if you want to get that in-depth. smile

Bringslite,

1- Its a work in progress, I will be filling up the details as time allows (for the in-game info).

2- Its a open source effort, for information publically available (for example on the forums) that is NOT in game, like who the active settlement leaders are and contact info, who is using their auction houses (and its specialties/what makes it unique), what the settlements intentions/goals and alliances are, and so forth.

3- Hopefully, it can be made useful as a tool for all players to get settlement info in one place in text format, and latter online.
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

Giorgio
Update 4/08/17:

Forgeholm Settlement

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post