Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE11.6 Settlements Database

Midnight
Bringslite of Staalgard
What I would love to see is some sort of central place(regularly updated) listing what settlements would like to trade and what they want to acquire along with prices both ways.

I want to get my Trader On.

Are you so deep into your settlement role that you don't even realize that it is INDIVIDUALS who trade, not settlements?
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Giorgio
Midnight
Are you so deep into your settlement role that you don't even realize that it is INDIVIDUALS who trade, not settlements?

Midnight,

Individuals trade on a small scale, settlements trade on a larger scale; I am not sure what your above post is trying to say?
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Flari-Merchant
Midnight
Bringslite of Staalgard
What I would love to see is some sort of central place(regularly updated) listing what settlements would like to trade and what they want to acquire along with prices both ways.

I don't feel like I am. The above comment was sparked by my burgeoning interest to trade Bulk resources, which are mostly going to be wanted by "settlements", though I could see companies wanting to acquire Bulk for Holding maintenance. Yet considering that many "settlements" ARE Just Individuals at this time, you pose a somewhat funny point. smile

Do not get me wrong though. I also want to trade craft materials with individuals. In both cases I feel like it would help to be able to see what people (settlements or individuals) want Before I haul Fat Mules to places as far as Emerald Lodge. Would really help traders to be able to see what people want in a single place without having to travel to 3 places first.

Not technically "hardcore" like I suppose local trading is designed for. So I am lazy. So what? smile
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Duffy Swiftshadow
Midnight
Bringslite of Staalgard

It's a universal group effort thing, my solution for expanding goblinary to include market information will allow for individuals versus just settlement curated info.
Decius
I had just figured out how to solve the UI problem with all the items when I hit a hard limit of Google Forms- each survey can have 255 usable columns.

I'm pretty sure I can make it work, but anyone who wants to enter a lot of data at once would either have a very repetitive process of submitting a few items as a time.
Midnight
Bringslite of Staalgard
Yet considering that many "settlements" ARE Just Individuals at this time, you pose a somewhat funny point. smile

I actually realized that when I posted and was curious who'd be the first to point that out.

Grats.

He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Gross
Duffy Swiftshadow
It's a universal group effort thing, my solution for expanding goblinary to include market information will allow for individuals versus just settlement curated info.

Looking forward to that as an individual.
Mercenary monster hunter from Forgeholm
War priest of Angradd… patiently waiting on Goblinworks to deliver him (and greataxes, Dwarves need 2 handed axes).
Giorgio
Updated the OP with a new list of settlements (as per the in-game map), and I removed the following defunct settlements and/or alliances from the original list:

Kreuz Bernstein
Highroad Covenant

Also made a note that I am holding off on EE12 updates until BOB finalizes the EE12 notes, as there are a few things still being worked on.

Edit:
-Removed Blackwood Glade from this post and restored on OP.
-Removed reference to AL being defunct, that was an error.
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

Duffy Swiftshadow
Who you calling defunct! The League is still here and active! (Edit: I said with humorous intent)

Additionally after some talk in General chat I'm gonna throw together a page with something just like the OP on it, with some light searching functionality to start. I'll expand the toolset from there. I'm planning to work on it tomorrow and expect a working prototype fairly quickly as it's mainly just displaying static data, however I will need to create said data so expect a post from me about how people can help with that in the next day or so.
Giorgio
Duffy Swiftshadow
Who you calling defunct! We're still here.

@Duffy,

My apologies, I place your organization in the wrong section of my notes; can you please inform me of which settlements make up the AL so I can correct my error? smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post