Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE11.6 Settlements Database

Duffy Swiftshadow
Giorgio
Duffy Swiftshadow
Who you calling defunct! We're still here.

@Duffy,

My apologies, I place your organization in the wrong section of my notes; can you please inform me of which settlements make up the AL so I can correct my error? smile

I have to run out right now but I'll have a bit more elaborate response to your email later tonight, but the short answer is Yes.
Edam
Blackwood Glade is still around - I was there just yesterday. It is now run by BHA, I think they use it for combat training.
Duffy Swiftshadow
Giorgio
Duffy Swiftshadow
Who you calling defunct! We're still here.

@Duffy,

My apologies, I place your organization in the wrong section of my notes; can you please inform me of which settlements make up the AL so I can correct my error? smile

Forgot to answer:

Hope's End
Canis Castrum
Sunholm
Sylva
Greystone Keep
Hangman's Hollow
Markestead
Corvus Citadel

are all officially League owned settlements.

Sigil is owned by a member of the League and is protected within our territory claim because of that, but not technically a League settlement.
Giorgio
Updated OP in light of recent information.
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Kalthapas Coalition:

Aragon
Mediash
Dun Baile
Corbenik
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Giorgio
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Kalthapas Coalition:

Aragon
Mediash
Dun Baile
Corbenik

Updated on the Alliance Database thread, thanks! smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

Giorgio
Reformated the OP, and added information on the Aeonian League, Dominion of the Northern Marches, Kalthapas Coalition, and the independent settlements of Hammerfall and Keeper's Pass.

Giorgio
Updated the OP, and added information on Concordia, Carpe Noctem, Everwatch, Golgotha and Callambea.

Edam
Giorgio
Reformated the OP, and added information on the Aeonian League, Dominion of the Northern Marches, Kalthapas Coalition, and the independent settlements of Hammerfall and Keeper's Pass.

Keepers Pass is definitely independent and staying that way for the forseeable future.

Hammerfall on the other hand is now run by BHA. The former Hammerfall folks (Terrabithia et al) left the game some time ago.
Giorgio
Edam
Giorgio

Keepers Pass is definitely independent and staying that way for the forseeable future.

Hammerfall on the other hand is now run by BHA. The former Hammerfall folks (Terrabithia et al) left the game some time ago.

@Edam,

Which settlements make up the BHA, do they have a website and contact person?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post