Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE11.6 Settlements Database

Edam
Giorgio
Edam
Giorgio
Reformated the OP, and added information on the Aeonian League, Dominion of the Northern Marches, Kalthapas Coalition, and the independent settlements of Hammerfall and Keeper's Pass.

Keepers Pass is definitely independent and staying that way for the forseeable future.

Hammerfall on the other hand is now run by BHA. The former Hammerfall folks (Terrabithia et al) left the game some time ago.

@Edam,

Which settlements make up the BHA, do they have a website and contact person?

The BHA settlements are Blackwood Glade, Hammerfall and Brighthaven.

I am not able to speak for BHA on exactly who is in charge of what.

It does seem to change depending on exactly who is active at any given time, Glinder and Fiery both have some level of authority and are potentially good first contacts to get an update on what the current situation is.
Giorgio
OP updated with new information.
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Giorgio
OP updated
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

Giorgio
Updated OP

Giorgio
Does anyone have anything to add to this thread as of EE13, before I update the OP?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post