Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

A Little Something For Your Trouble

Bob
Just posted a new blog post called A Little Something For Your Trouble. Check it out there, comment on it here.
Maxen
I believe this may be a good time to go to six month subscriptions on all my accounts and watch the savings roll in. smile
Giorgio
I need to re-read the blog, all my account info is already present for auto-billing, do I need to register my credit card now on the Paizo site?
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Bob
Maxen
I believe this may be a good time to go to six month subscriptions on all my accounts and watch the savings roll in. smile

Keep in mind that only transactions processed between now and the time the sale ends on May 18 will get the reduced price. This doesn't lock in the price for transactions after that point.

That said, six month subscriptions will still get their standard deduction from the monthly subscription price after the sale ends, so you'll still get some savings on future automatic payments. You'll just get more savings on transactions that go through during the sale.
Bob
Giorgio
I need to re-read the blog, all my account info is already present for auto-billing, do I need to register my credit card now on the Paizo site?

You don't need to do anything right now. The switch will occur on April 18 at noon (Pacific), at which point all links to your payment information will be removed from your account. You'll then get an email letting you know that your payment information needs to be re-entered, so you don't need to do anything until that point. However, if you want to give yourself some breathing room, you have the option of manually purchasing game time from the store at the reduced price right up until the switch occurs, using the payment info currently attached to your account.
Giorgio
@Bob,

Thanks for the clarification. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Bob
Giorgio

One other thing, accounts and payment info for Pathfinder Online will still be handled through the goblinworks.com web site for now. This change doesn't require any adjustments to your Paizo accounts.
Maxen
Thanks for clarifying Bob! smile
Decius
If you need to have the information entered after May 18, wouldn't it be better for retention if the discount applies for a few days afterward?
Bob
Decius
If you need to have the information entered after May 18, wouldn't it be better for retention if the discount applies for a few days afterward?

The payment information has to be re-entered starting April 18, so the sale lasts through May 18 to make sure all monthly subscribers get at least one automatic rebill at the reduced prices. Biannual and annual subscribers wanting to take advantage of the reduced price will need to make a manual purchase in advance if their next rebill doesn't come until after the sale is over, but they'll get it automatically if their first rebill comes during the sale.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post