Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

A Little Something For Your Trouble

Midnight

I only plan to run one account until retail, so what do people with inactive accounts do to be sure we can still run those accounts a year from now?
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Bob
Midnight
I only plan to run one account until retail, so what do people with inactive accounts do to be sure we can still run those accounts a year from now?

You don't have to do anything on inactive accounts until you're ready to activate them again. At that time, you'll need to log into the inactive accounts on the web site, add new payment information, and then either select a new subscription period or purchase months of game time on the store. Until you need to make a purchase, there's no problem with not having payment information on your account.
Bob
Bob
Decius
If you need to have the information entered after May 18, wouldn't it be better for retention if the discount applies for a few days afterward?

The payment information has to be re-entered starting April 18, so the sale lasts through May 18 to make sure all monthly subscribers get at least one automatic rebill at the reduced prices. Biannual and annual subscribers wanting to take advantage of the reduced price will need to make a manual purchase in advance if their next rebill doesn't come until after the sale is over, but they'll get it automatically if their first rebill comes during the sale.

And now I see where the confusion on this stemmed from. I've fixed a typo in the blog that said we're switching things over on Tuesday, May 18 (May 18 is actually a Thursday) to correctly say that the switch is happening on Tuesday, April 18, meaning next week. Sorry for the confusion.
Giorgio
As a sign of good faith and hope for the future, I just activated my second dormant account. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
The Eternal Balance
Giorgio
As a sign of good faith and hope for the future, I just activated my second dormant account. smile

Nice! smile
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
Bob
The switch has been made. Enter your payment information now and purchase some game time by noon (Pacific) on May 18, 2017 to get your 10% discount!
Bob
As a reminder, make sure you also reactivate your automatic billing if you want to start that back up. We had to deactivate automatic billing on all the accounts when the payment information was removed, since automatic billing has to be attached to a payment method.
Decius
Is there a way to manually bill for an annual sub when we have monthly credits on file?
Bob
Decius
Is there a way to manually bill for an annual sub when we have monthly credits on file?
Absolutely, just make a purchase at the Store. The price for a year of game time is $129.06 during the sale whether it's auto-billed as part of a subscription or purchased manually at the Store.
Edam
Have you considered offering a 3 month sub option ?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post