Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Alpha Stress Test and Combat Updates

Tinuva
Since I have not seen anything updating EE time frame this week. Is this patch Saturday pushing EE again or is EE still planning on starting Tuesday?
Ryan Dancey
Planned for the 25th no change.
Tinuva
Thanks for the quick reply. Just have to let the wife know when $100 bucks is "disappearing" from the bank account. smile
Stephen Cheney
Nihimon
Also, Stephen, you seem to have left out the Base Crafting Seconds for the Truesilver Spear.
Fixed. I'd taken out the old rank 0 arrow-crafting tutorial recipe since the regular arrow-crafting recipe is now rank 0, and some of the qualities changed so the spear was no longer last in the list… so the one at the bottom was a duplicate from when I pasted the new list over the old one and it was now one shorter. The version with the right numbers is a few entries up.
Nihimon
Much appreciated!
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Keign
Stephen Cheney
The changes to the recipes are on the public share for conversion to the wiki, so should make their way to your screens soon.

I'm very near squealing aloud right now, these changes make me so happy. So. Happy.

(So happy.)
Edit this
is the map fix in so we can zoom in and see ?
Being
Patience is a torturous virtue.

Builds character.
Lo, the mighty Oak. Just a little nut who stood his ground!
Jazzlvraz
I've found it so easy to switch to the out-of-game map, that I'd forgotten that was an issue.
JoJampa
Jazzlvraz
I've found it so easy to switch to the out-of-game map, that I'd forgotten that was an issue.

Yep .. even went so far at to download that map so I could add "pins" to it so I know what can be found where …

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post