Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Feud Capture Delay

Bob
In the Roadmap, we mentioned adding a 48-hour minimum delay to feuds. The idea was to provide more warning before any attempts to capture territory. However, as we looked at it more closely, it seemed like there were definitely some occasions where you'd want to be able to declare a feud on shorter notice, particularly once we start adding in raids.

Instead, what we've done for EE 12 is to leave the delay on feuds as it is, but to prevent companies from participating in the capture game for Outposts or Holdings until the feud is at least 48 hours old. Other than that, feuding companies can fight in hexes at any security level without reputation hits as soon as the feud starts, just as before. When we add raids, those companies will also be able to participate in the raiding game as soon as the feud starts.
Flari-Merchant
We will basically(for structure capture Feuds) have a 4 day PVP window Window and 3 days safe from structure capture attempts. If my "days off" were set for Mon, Tues, Wed then Jack could declare his Feud for server up Tues and try to capture Thursday-Sunday. Do I have that right?

Right now a Feud is 100 Inf for 2 days. No capture, get back only 75 Inf, right? Will capture attempts now potentially cost 50 Influence, i.e. A Feud for 48 hours- bank 100 Influence then extend it for 48 hours- bank 25 more Inf to have time to capture the holding but fail?

I don't know if I grasp extending feuds and how that relates to the 48 hour wait time.
Bob
Bringslite of Staalgard
We will basically(for structure capture Feuds) have a 4 day PVP window Window and 3 days safe from structure capture attempts. If my "days off" were set for Mon, Tues, Wed then Jack could declare his Feud for server up Tues and try to capture Thursday-Sunday. Do I have that right?

Right now a Feud is 100 Inf for 2 days. No capture, get back only 75 Inf, right? Will capture attempts now potentially cost 50 Influence, i.e. A Feud for 48 hours- bank 100 Influence then extend it for 48 hours- bank 25 more Inf to have time to capture the holding but fail?

It's 3 days on, 4 days off. What you'd probably want to do if a company's 3 days starts on Friday would be to declare a 5-day feud starting Wednesday for 175 influence, giving you the entire 3-day window to capture buildings. You'd get back 75% of that (about 131) at the end of the feud if you didn't capture anything, for a cost of about 44 influence.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post