Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Siege Equipment Stats

Bob
For those of you prepping for settlement warfare, I've added the standard stats for siege equipment to the public spreadsheets under the Holdings and Outpost Upgrades tabs. That includes information about the numbers and types of guards. Information on how much damage they do as part of a siege will be coming in a larger post about sieges.
Fiery
To draw a comparison, the stats of a +5 siege engine equals a +2 watchtower/barracks, though the guards are elite versions of the +5 holding guards.

I feel this is probably a fair balance, as a big part of the benefit of such high plus engines/camps is the increased pace of settlement destruction, so while you also get increased security, it isn't that close to a +5 watchtower/barracks.

Could we get the recipes added to the crafting list at some point? And as always, thanks bob.
Bob
Fiery
Could we get the recipes added to the crafting list at some point? And as always, thanks bob.

Easy enough, so already done. I'll do a more complete update on the spreadsheets after EE 12, since there are a fair number of changes involved.
Fiery
Bob
Fiery

Easy enough, so already done. I'll do a more complete update on the spreadsheets after EE 12, since there are a fair number of changes involved.

Thanks!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post