Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Delete Thread

Giorgio
Delete Thread
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Drizzle
Hi Giorgio

One of my Sigil characters is a leader in Clueless but the actual settlement leader is Palamar. I will point him to the forums in case he has not noticed this post.
Giorgio
Drizzle
Hi Giorgio
One of my Sigil characters is a leader in Clueless but the actual settlement leader is Palamar. I will point him to the forums in case he has not noticed this post.
Thank you, I will include your info on the next update of the EE11.6 Settlement Database thread. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

Giorgio
Updated OP to remove the settlements below as they are all part of the Aeonian League (which I was not aware of at the time I wrote it):

Canis Castrum
Corvus Citadel
Greystone Keep
Hangman’s Hollow
Hope’s End
Marketstead
Sunholm
Sigil

Paddy Fitzpatrick
Acting leader of Corbenik is Kenton Stone. The owner of Mediash is Udo, Kenton Stone is the other leader, and original owner of Corbenik is Azure Zero
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Giorgio
@ Paddy,
Thank you, I will include your info on the next update of the EE11.6 Settlement Database thread. smile

Updated OP to remove the settlements below as they are all part of the Kalthapas Coalition (which I was not aware of at the time I wrote it):
Corbenik
Mediash

Glinder
Concordia = Nijah and Nails
Everwatch = Brindle Dragoneye (Drogon)
Giorgio
Glinder
Concordia = Nijah and Nails
Everwatch = Brindle Dragoneye (Drogon)

@Glinder,

Giorgio
In another thread I learned Starchild is the leader of Carpe Noctem, so I am going to delete the OP as all my questions where answered.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post