Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE13 Alliances Database

Giorgio
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Let me talk to the rest of the guys about it. Is there really a need for this right now? Maybe once things pick up some more that would be a good time.

Is there a need for this? Depends on your view of the value of having a clean/organized/up to date forum presence, and getting things organized now (before the influx of new players) then latter.

I am creating public databases to help current and new players quickly find accurate settlement and alliance information, and I will update after each major EE update. The value of these databases I leave to each player to determine, and to those who choose to keep it current. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Giorgio
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Also we tend to be in Golarion Mumble a lot too. For PFO we are more likely to be found there than in our own voice command lol.

Thank you, I will include your info on the next update of the EE11.6 Settlement/Alliance Database threads. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

Giorgio
Updated OP

Giorgio
Does anyone have anything to add to this thread as of EE13, before I update the OP?

Giorgio
I updated the OP to bring it current as of EE13.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post