Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Company Caps

Flari-Merchant
Hidey Ho!
Does anyone have the formula for computing company influence cap by number of members? If so, could you share it please?
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Duffy Swiftshadow
You can find all the influence formulas in this post. There is no hard cap, just diminishing returns, you still gain cap for every additional character just not as much.
Flari-Merchant
Duffy Swiftshadow
You can find all the influence formulas in this post. There is no hard cap, just diminishing returns, you still gain cap for every additional character just not as much.
Thx Duffy! And yes I know all that but I think a factiod is good with any technical answer. smile
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Duffy Swiftshadow
For quick demonstration purposes, if you keep doubling your size (mainly for a prettier line) you get a curve that looks like this.
Smitty
Aren't they making the cap ridiculously high in ee12? Or did that get changed.?

Duffy Swiftshadow
It's still happening, and then supposedly they will be tweaking influence before 'restoring' some sort of cap though I guess it might not be the same exact cap math so we'll see what they say when they get to it.
Edam
Smitty
Yep.

At KP we are being very reserved about any expansions but I suspect some of the larger groups with enough non combat characters to pump influence quickly by taking them out might start spamming +0 holdings all over the currently vacant hexes, including the more distant remote corners of the map smile

May get hard to find a place to drop a small holding soon.
Duffy Swiftshadow
Edam
Smitty
Yep.

At KP we are being very reserved about any expansions but I suspect some of the larger groups with enough non combat characters to pump influence quickly by taking them out might start spamming +0 holdings all over the currently vacant hexes, including the more distant remote corners of the map smile

May get hard to find a place to drop a small holding soon.

While plausible that's what would already be the case if the game had a decent population. You can still stick two smallholdings in any non claimable hex, I personally never left a holding in a claimable hex just due to the potential risk.
Nails
It is my understanding that influence caps will be removed in the near future.
Flari-Merchant
Nails
It is my understanding that influence caps will be removed in the near future.
Yes. They will also be coming back in a future more near than I anticipated… tweaked and changed in some fashion that has not been determined yet.
Heed Bob's advice(paraphrased): If you are stretching to maintain your current number/level of Holdings(AKA near maxed out) then you might be in trouble going over that threshold when the more permanent system is turned back on.
uotopia@msn.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post