Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Placing Outposts

Nihimon
While trying to place an Outpost, I got a flag on my mini-map that was in a group of Ogres. I cleared the group of Ogres and then tried to place the Outpost, but instead of placing it where the map pin was, it placed a different map pin in a different spot. I moved to that location (probably on the far side of the clearing, because I killed another single Ogre) and tried again, and again it placed another map pin a little further on the map. I moved back to the other side of the holding and was able to place the Outpost where I was.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Azure_Zero
Yeah I noticed that in a few hexes, and with the extra spawn spots added to the hexes it is now more common.
I think you can use a small holding to help lock in the first outpost.
WxCougar of KOTC
I have had this happen on the live server a couple weeks ago. I was replacing torn down outposts.
Keeper's Pass (NG) - Respecting life, protecting freedom, united against tyranny. We are a Crafting Settlement with friendly people and welcome many play styles including casual and Role playing. For more information check our Traveler's Guide to Keeper's Pass at https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/109/. If you wish to join with us in Keeper's Pass come visit us at our website at http://www.kotcguild.com/.
Flari-Merchant
It's already common. You have to maneuver around a bit and it is a tiny bit annoying, but minor in scope. To be clear, not marginalizing Nihimon's work on reporting strange and buggy things. smile
Bob
Bug filed.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post