Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Developer Spreadsheets - Public Share

Nihimon
Pathfinder Online (Public)

This is a Google Docs folder I've shared to store the spreadsheets and other data the developers share with us. The files they send me are stored in the "Raw from the Devs" folder as-is, but I've also converted most of them to more easily viewed spreadsheets in the main folder. This may be a bit much to interpret for new players, but since the data covers both Feats and Achievements, I thought this might be the best place to share it.

Also, keep an eye on PFO.PathfinderWiki.com. Over time, we'll be working to get all of this information there as well.

Announcing the Goblinary:

Nihimon
The Goblinary

Read the Announcement
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Locke
There are tables everywhere. I am sure what I want is in the many tables.

Is there one that covers cantrips/osirin, tells school/domain (e.g.evoker), implement (wand, staff, holy), effect, peer, seconds, cool down.

What is happens, now happens, and how often.
Nihimon
If you're wanting to look at the spreadsheets, I strongly recommend you start by looking at Nihimon's Formatted Data. The first tab lists all Attacks & Utilities, and shows whether they're a Cantrip, Orison, Physical Attack, or Utility.

The Passives tab lists all the Armor Feats, Features, Defensives, Reactives, and Upgrades (Skills, mostly, but also things like Attack Bonuses).
Locke
Yes your sheets are a good start. And PfO Wiki and, …
I can find spells that are wand based, but how do I determine which ones are Evoker (Fire, Cold, Force) Do I just choose spells that have that damage type? Are there also general types.

Cantrips are Arcane ; (Vol|Ment|Bind|) ; direct.
Some Cantrips are at Oracle, some at War Wizard. Is there a patter?
Some I can not find where to look: Burning Rage, Freezing Rain, Invisible, Thundering …, etc.
Where are they?

Which spells are Evoker?

I am not usually Mage player, but this is needed for the Dowser Sage I want to build. THis character must raise cantripo
s to level 3 and earn some arcane achievements. Alpha is the time to try.
JoJampa
The keywords on cantrips need to match the keywords on your staff or wand.

Evoker is a feature and I think it has to match the keywords on the expendables (spells) that go in your spellbook.
Locke
I found that I could load some cantrips and not others. My recollection is that changed when I changed school in the paper doll, but there may be other change that caused that.

You seem to say that I can load any Cantrips and with +0 freebie wand it will not matted (other that cantrips are different.

Mage are so much more complicated than clerics!
Nightdrifter
@Locke the cantrips available to be slotted on the lower bar should change based on whether you have a wand or a staff equipped. If you swap out one for the other (or use the ~ key to switch between two) your available cantrips will be completely different. Changing your class feature should not have any effect on that. If it does, that's a bug.
JoJampa
Locke
You seem to say that I can load any Cantrips and with +0 freebie wand it will not matted (other that cantrips are different.

Mage are so much more complicated than clerics!
Other than as NIghtdrifter pointed out that some cantrips work with a staff and others with a wand, and the attack interface only shows you the ones allowed for the equipped weapon. Also, some cantrips are primary and others are secondary which affects into which of the lower slots they can be placed.

You are correct that all +0 staffs are equal and the same for wands. It isn't until you have different keywords (which start at +1) that it makes a difference.
Nihimon
All Cantrips have Arcane as the first keyword. The third keyword determines whether it's for a Staff (Expansive) or a Wand (Direct). The second keyword is the one that determines which Weapon Type is appropriate:

• Binding - Somatic
  • Energizing - Quickening
  • Mental - Psychic
  • Vexing - Diminishing
  • Volatile - Charged
Locke
Thank you.

If I do not have spells or spell book, does the feature do anything? For clerics, domain does prove other benefits, though not all are implemented yet.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post