Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Developer Spreadsheets - Public Share

Dazyk of Phaeros
They are a good way to patch missing keywords for utilities, though.
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Illililili
The google drive is missing the Refining recipes list and the crafting recipes list.
Gog
No, it's not. Both recipes lists are tabs in "Copy of PFO Wiki - Official Data", reverified just now.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Arumvorax
Can the spreadsheets for Freeholder and Expert trainer lines get included? I would like to know what points (xp cost, stat bonus, stat requirements, etc… ) are for the feats they provide.

Thanks
Gog
Everything in game is in the spreadsheets. Role feats all follow the same progression so just use some other equivalent line of feats from a different role to get the numbers you want.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
JoJampa
Guurzak
No, it's not. Both recipes lists are tabs in "Copy of PFO Wiki - Official Data", reverified just now.

I think what was referred to was the nicely formatted versions that had been done. I know I made a copy of them for myself before they ended up in the trash, possibly because the recipes changed and rather than redo them, it is easier to just refer to the developer's copy?
Nihimon
JoJampa
Guurzak

I think what was referred to was the nicely formatted versions that had been done. I know I made a copy of them for myself before they ended up in the trash, possibly because the recipes changed and rather than redo them, it is easier to just refer to the developer's copy?

I've had a number of folks tell me that they liked my formatting better than the original. The main reason I ever did it in the first place is because the original used to be completely unformatted (you can see what it looked like by looking at the current sheets and the column with "Template|Feat Name|Damage Factor…" in the column header). Once Stephen broke this out into separate columns, it felt like reformatting them was unnecessary.

I'll see if I can put something together that's a little easier to read.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
JoJampa
Nihimon,

Thanks! My only issue with the present developer spreadsheet is that all the crafting recipes are listed sequentially even if by role, but it was/is very nice to be able to have each refining/crafting role on a different tab.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Anyone who is logged in to google, and has a google documents folder can pick the file and then "make a copy of this document, which you'll be able to modify and resort to your hearts' content, including deleting the tabs you have no interest in.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Nihimon
JoJampa
Nihimon,

Thanks! My only issue with the present developer spreadsheet is that all the crafting recipes are listed sequentially even if by role, but it was/is very nice to be able to have each refining/crafting role on a different tab.

That's actually the opposite of what I had done. In Nihimon's Formatted Data I had actually put all the Recipes in the same tab, not even broken up between Crafting and Refining.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post