Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Developer Spreadsheets - Public Share

Illililili
JoJampa
Guurzak
No, it's not. Both recipes lists are tabs in "Copy of PFO Wiki - Official Data", reverified just now.

I think what was referred to was the nicely formatted versions that had been done. I know I made a copy of them for myself before they ended up in the trash, possibly because the recipes changed and rather than redo them, it is easier to just refer to the developer's copy?

That sheet appears blank to me, and has appeared blank all weekend
Nihimon
Illililili
JoJampa
Guurzak
No, it's not. Both recipes lists are tabs in "Copy of PFO Wiki - Official Data", reverified just now.

I think what was referred to was the nicely formatted versions that had been done. I know I made a copy of them for myself before they ended up in the trash, possibly because the recipes changed and rather than redo them, it is easier to just refer to the developer's copy?

That sheet appears blank to me, and has appeared blank all weekend

Which sheet? I just verified that both the Recipes (Refining) and Recipes (Crafting) worksheets are displaying as expected. Are you 100% sure you're looking at "Copy of PFO Wiki - Official Data" from Pathfinder Online (Public)?

Again, which sheet, exactly?
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Nihimon
Back by popular demand (kinda): Nihimon's Formatted Feats Data at Pathfinder Online (Public).

Some notes:

1. The direct link to the spreadsheet should be fine to bookmark. I've set it up so that it can easily use new versions of "Copy of PFO Wiki - Official Data" for in-place updates.

2. There are a number of hidden Data sheets that that are used to generate the sheets you see. If you make a copy of this spreadsheet because you want to do thinks like Sort Cantrips by Damage Factor, you'll need to copy the entire sheet and then Edit -> Paste Special -> Paste values only.

3. There are some abbreviations in some of the column headers: CD = Cooldown (Seconds for Attacks, End of Combat? for Expendables/Consumables), Atk = Attack Seconds, DF = Damage Factor, Stam = Stamina Cost.

4. The entries take up a lot more vertical space than they used to because I'm trying to make everything visible - most importantly the list of Effects.

5. The Keyword Effects for Armor Feats are assumed to be consistent across all Ranks, so they're only displayed at Rank 1 to conserve space.

6. The Keywords for Attacks are listed with one line per Rank, in order.

7. The Keywords for Consumables show the range possible for +0 - +5 versions.

8. The Keywords for Feature Feats and Armor Feats only show the new Keywords gained at that Rank.
Gog
I find DF/Sec and Sta/DF to be very useful numbers when comparing attacks.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Nihimon
Guurzak
I find DF/Sec and Sta/DF to be very useful numbers when comparing attacks.

I'll try to get those in.
Kitsune
Nihimon
Back by popular demand (kinda): Nihimon's Formatted Feats Data…

Yes… yes… I can use this. I can use this well….
Nihimon
Thanks for the updates, Stephen!

There is a new Copy of PFO Wiki - Official Data. I can verify that it has updated information for Energetic Field, among other things.

I've also updated Nihimon's Formatted Feats Data with these latest changes.
Stephen Cheney
Updated with my stuff for EE4 (and a special secret inclusion of what I'm tinkering with for Basic [Weapon] Exploits for EE5… because I already committed those details before updating the wiki data sheets. They'll still have only minor tweaks due to the new math for EE4, with the listed changes going in with 5.)
Nihimon
The "Copy of PFO Wiki - Official Data" and "Nihimon's Formatted Feats Data" spreadsheets have been updated.
Nihimon
Stephen, I just noticed the School for the Cantrips at the bottom of the list got messed up. I was going to just fix it in the Copy (and tell you about it), but it doesn't look right so I'm going to leave it alone until you get it fixed.

[Edit] I actually went ahead and made my best guess on fixing them so my parser would run without returning blank rows.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post