Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Developer Spreadsheets - Public Share

Nihimon
I've fixed a few formulas in Nihimon's Formatted Feats Data that were relying on obsolete columns.

If anyone notices anything wonky, please let me know.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Stephen Cheney
Nihimon
Stephen, I just noticed the School for the Cantrips at the bottom of the list got messed up. I was going to just fix it in the Copy (and tell you about it), but it doesn't look right so I'm going to leave it alone until you get it fixed.

[Edit] I actually went ahead and made my best guess on fixing them so my parser would run without returning blank rows.
Weird. Looks like I forgot that is after the date modified and didn't included it in my selected cells for pasting. Fortunately, the cantrips were still in the right order so it was easy to fix.
Nihimon
Thanks much.

I've updated my spreadsheets as well.
Nihimon
@Stephen,

First, enjoy your weekend! It's just that I get more time to work on this stuff when I'm not on the clock (/sigh).

I just noticed that Red and Purple are listed as Stocks on Resources and Salvage in the Auction House, but there aren't any Refining Recipes that call for them. I was hoping to be able to use the list of Stocks in Recipes (Refining) as the definitive list.
Stephen Cheney
There will be, some day, recipes to make dyes. We just don't have the dye system in yet.
Nihimon
Added Nihimon's Resources, Salvages, and Stocks Data.

This is really just a set of lookup tables. The Raw data was pulled directly from the Auction House. The most useful sheet right now is probably Stock Ingredients, which lists the Stocks in alphabetical order with all the Ingredients (Resource Types and Salvage) that have them.
Kitsune
All that, and it's not even loaded into our database. *sigh*

smile
Nihimon
Kitsune
All that, and it's not even loaded into our database. *sigh*

smile

Maybe you're just too demanding…
Gog
Maybe you're just like your father, too old.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Lee Hammock
Maybe you're just like my mother
She's never satisfied

But I think we know why we scream at each other: the spreadsheets are updated for the EE4 cleric attacks, changes to armor feats, and location achievements (and the achievement point changes for EE3)

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post