Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Developer Spreadsheets - Public Share

Nihimon
*beams*
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Tuoweit
This is what it sounds like when devs cry….
Edam
Lee Hammock
Maybe you're just like my mother
She's never satisfied

But I think we know why we scream at each other: the spreadsheets are updated for the EE4 cleric attacks, changes to armor feats, and location achievements (and the achievement point changes for EE3)

Am I imagining it or has the damage factor on cantrips like Wilting Surge been reduced substantially for EE4 ?
Stephen Cheney
As mentioned in the patch notes, we changed the AoE math to treat the cost of an AoE as a multiplier rather than a flat add because the slower cantrips and higher level spells would turn the cost of adding the AoE into a small fraction of the value of all the damage and effects. Essentially, it was too cheap to pack an AoE into an already-powerful action, so if you could hit just two targets with it, it would become drastically more Stamina or Power efficient than a similarly-priced single-target effect. The new math should make the AoEs still extremely good when you can hit several enemies with them, but no longer a no-brainer to use in place of single-targets just because you don't have any friendlies nearby.
Nihimon
Someone pointed out that Light Armor Proficiency 2 now accepts Subterfuge or Crafting, which is good.

However, Clothing Armor Proficiency 2 still requires Arcane. It seems like it ought to accept Arcane or Crafting or Adventure. Or maybe just Arcane or Adventure.
Nihimon
Someone just pointed out that some Crafting Recipes (e.g. Sanctified Iron Battleaxe) have Component requires that are actually Crafted (not Refined) items. Is this intentional? If so, I expect some folks are going to have to update some of their assumptions.
Stephen Cheney
Nihimon
Someone just pointed out that some Crafting Recipes (e.g. Sanctified Iron Battleaxe) have Component requires that are actually Crafted (not Refined) items. Is this intentional? If so, I expect some folks are going to have to update some of their assumptions.
Yep. We're trying it out to see how it goes. It wasn't originally the plan to do that, but we wanted to make sure Iconographer was required at some level for these, since it's the divine item crafting skill, and we couldn't set up the recipes to require both Weaponsmith and Iconographer to learn.
Nihimon
It looks like there might be a copy-paste issue in the Misc. Gear tab.

Warm Gloves lists Provoking in the Utility Keyword column. However, Wool Mittens (and the rest of the Hand and Feet items below that) has a copy of the Description in that column.
Nihimon
Also, any chance we could get a spreadsheet that has Terrain Type and Hex Type by Hex Coordinates?
Gog
A tab for consumable effects would be great too.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post