Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Developer Spreadsheets - Public Share

Nihimon
Guurzak
A tab for consumable effects would be great too.

+1

The source for the Effects spreadsheet I have was taken out of one of the early Alpha guides. It would be great if we could get an official list included smile
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Decius
Speaking of Iconographer, I noticed that the (Seeker's|Adept's) Charge Gem are T2 recipes that require only T1 refined materials. Is that an oversight, or are those supposed to be easier to make than other things of that level?
Stephen Cheney
Decius
Speaking of Iconographer, I noticed that the (Seeker's|Adept's) Charge Gem are T2 recipes that require only T1 refined materials. Is that an oversight, or are those supposed to be easier to make than other things of that level?
Combination of not knowing exactly what tier the various ammo containers would land on initially, and the granularity of item value. Switching them to one or more T2 components sends the expected value much higher than desired without drastically dropping the number of components required (since T2 components are estimated at at least 5x the value of T1 components). If that turns out to mean that there's a huge efficiency boost to using the Adept's gem as long as possible, I'll cycle back on it. But I don't currently expect it to be a big enough deal to specifically change it until I do a bigger pass to rebalance recipes toward actual demand levels.
Stephen Cheney
@Guurzak and Nihimon

There is a tab for consumable actions, so I'm not sure what you're asking for.
Nihimon
Stephen Cheney
@Guurzak and Nihimon

There is a tab for consumable actions, so I'm not sure what you're asking for.

I think Guurzak is asking for a description of the Effects. Basically, an updated list of the Effects tab in Nihimon's Reference Sheets. That particular list was cribbed from an early Alpha guide.
Gog
Guurzak just needs better eyes. I had not noticed that tab but what I wanted is there.

Nihimon is, I think, asking for a glossary of what each effect name actually does, e.g. "Drained: (stack size / 2) penalty to Base Defense and Base Attack".
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Nihimon
I was wrong and Guurzak was right - who'd've guessed smile

Also, Stephen, any word on the Utility Keywords in the Misc. Gear worksheet?
Gog
I don't think we're missing any info on that tab- additional keywords on misc gear will be custom spellcrafted, not inherent/static per plus
Nihimon
Guurzak
I don't think we're missing any info on that tab- additional keywords on misc gear will be custom spellcrafted, not inherent/static per plus

As I said in the post on the prior page, if you scroll down to line 89, you'll see that Warm Gloves show a Utility Keyword of Provoking. The line just below that, however, is Wool Mittens which repeats the Description in the Utility Keyword column.

I can edit the Copy and pull the Utility Keyword out of the Description, but I wanted to bring it to Stephen's attention in case the current error is going to cause problems with those items in-game.
Gog
Oh aye. As you were then.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post