Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Developer Spreadsheets - Public Share

Lee Hammock
Nihimon
Someone just pointed out that some Crafting Recipes (e.g. Sanctified Iron Battleaxe) have Component requires that are actually Crafted (not Refined) items. Is this intentional? If so, I expect some folks are going to have to update some of their assumptions.

Yep, adding that.
Stephen Cheney
Added an effects glossary tab next to keywords.

Thought I'd fixed all the misc. item keywords (they got pointed to the wrong cells in the new sheets), but I'll go back over and fix the ones that slipped through. (EDIT: Fixed… that'll teach me to remember to fill down.)
Nihimon
Stephen Cheney
Added an effects glossary tab next to keywords.

Thought I'd fixed all the misc. item keywords (they got pointed to the wrong cells in the new sheets), but I'll go back over and fix the ones that slipped through. (EDIT: Fixed… that'll teach me to remember to fill down.)

Awesome! Thanks smile
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Nihimon
New Copy of PFO Wiki - Official Data has been made, and the related sheets updated.
Tuoweit
Probably not relevant for a long while yet, but this seems off:

In the Keywords sheet I see the 'Adamantine' keyword categorized as "Energy/Enchantment" rather than a "Material", and while there are Armors that have 'Adamantine' as an inherent keyword, none of the various Adamantine Weapons do.
Stephen Cheney
Oh, hey, the adamantine weapons were supposed to get the Adamantine keyword. And it should have been classified as a material on the keywords notes. Good catch.

Also note that Adamantine for weapons is a minor keyword, primarily used for bypassing creature DR once we get that in, while it's a major keyword actually used by armor feats for armor.
Giorgio
So, the top dev quotes seem to be "good catch", "that wasn't supposed to happen", "TBD" and "ill check with the programmers" , did I miss any? (Grin)
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Lee Hammock
So I added a tab for camps with relevant camp info. I tried to add two tabs, one for the item deed info and one for the actual camp stats, but the system stopped me as we seem to have hit the upper limit of the number of cells google will let us have. So it may be time to break the spreadsheet into an item spreadsheet and an advancement spreadsheet.
Nihimon
I've made a new Copy of PFO Wiki - Official Data that includes the Camps worksheet (right after Consumables). I've also updated my related spreadsheets.
Nihimon
Lee Hammock
So it may be time to break the spreadsheet into an item spreadsheet and an advancement spreadsheet.

May I recommend breaking them by Feats, Items & Recipes, Advancement, and Achievements?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post