Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Developer Spreadsheets - Public Share

Stephen Cheney
Turns out "if", "on", "with", and "per" are basically interchangeable within our GoblinSpec parsing language, and basically all mean "if". (I didn't even know until I just asked Cole that I could use "per" but now I'm trying to figure out a place to use it smile ). So I think I could have phrased the Weapon Specializations as "Precise +X if Axe, Base Damage +X on Axe, Improved Critical +X per Axe" and it would work the same way.

That said, I don't think there's a reason to use "with" anywhere it isn't currently, but it turns out I could. smile
Nihimon
Stephen Cheney
(I didn't even know until I just asked Cole that I could use "per" but now I'm trying to figure out a place to use it smile ).

You already use it on all the "per Keyword" Effects for Armor Feats.

I'll adjust my parser to match this new information, thanks smile
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Gog
"Per axe" would misleadingly encourage players to dual wield.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
Kitsune
Guurzak
"Per axe" would misleadingly encourage players to dual wield.

Yeah, that could be an issue. No "Per Axe" please.
Nihimon
Lee and/or Stephen,

There are some blank rows in the Reactives Advancement worksheet that are breaking Google Data API's ability to read them with a ListFeed. I've deleted the blank lines from my Copy so I can read the data there. Can you remove them from the main spreadsheet going forward?
Kitsune
Nihimon
Lee and/or Stephen,

There are some blank rows in the Reactives Advancement worksheet that are breaking Google Data API's ability to read them with a ListFeed. I've deleted the blank lines from my Copy so I can read the data there. Can you remove them from the main spreadsheet going forward?

Picky, picky.
deisum
Nihimon (and/or devs): Is there an 'official' resource for resource lists? Your sheet seems to have all the data, but I'm wondering if there's a more 'official' copy to point my DB at? While I certainly don't expect that data to change much (if ever), I just want to automate pulling from canonical sources as much as possible.
Giorgio
deisum
Nihimon (and/or devs): Is there an 'official' resource for resource lists? Your sheet seems to have all the data, but I'm wondering if there's a more 'official' copy to point my DB at? While I certainly don't expect that data to change much (if ever), I just want to automate pulling from canonical sources as much as possible.

Nihimons previous responce to a similar question
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Nihimon
@deisum, to my knowledge, there's no official source for Resources, Salvages, and Stocks. I manually entered that data from the Auction House.
Kitsune
Y'all are in for a sweet treat soon. Hopefully as soon as this Friday. /tease

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post