Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Developer Spreadsheets - Public Share

Gog
It's not a tease if you deliver!

Very nice work, both of you.
^This is Dak (Charlie George). RIP <Guurzak>
deisum
Any chance, once the proposed split of spreadsheets happens, we could get a worksheet identifying which levels of trainers supply which levels of feats? Or even some characterization of that?
Nihimon
Stephen, I just noticed the Item Category is missing for a lot of the Weapons (Standard) and for Holdout Weapons and Toolkits. Thought I should point that out.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Nihimon
Stephen, if it's too much trouble to give us a worksheet that maps Weapon Types to Weapon Categories and Attack Bonuses, would you mind verifying these assumptions?

Falchion - Two-Handed Sword - Heavy Melee
Scimitar - One-Handed Sword - Heavy Melee
Starknife - Light Knife - Light Melee

Also, you have "Shortsword" as the Specific Weapon for some Attacks, but the Weapon Type extracted from the description is "Short Sword". I don't know if it makes a difference for you, but I'm changing the Specific Weapon for those Attacks from "Shortsword" to "Short Sword" so I can have a foreign key to the Weapon Type.
Nihimon
Stephen, I also just noticed that the Sanctified Weapon Keyword is not in the Keywords worksheet.
Stephen Cheney
Yeah, I noticed the missing item category and sanctified keywords. I'll try to get them in next week. Your matches for Falchion, Scimitar, and Starknife are correct.

And, yeah, I frequently forget that Short Sword is the weird exception that doesn't become a compound word; if that field was actually being applied, I'd get an error about it, but since it's not yet it slipped through. I'll fix it next week as well.
Nihimon
It's fun (hard is fun!) trying to create a normalized and properly constrained database from your spreadsheets smile
Nihimon
Stephen, do you intend to have "Utility (Boot)" and "Utility (Glove)" as part of the Output for the Recipe? See Basic Slippers, which has Output "Basic Slippers Utility (Boot)".

Also, FYI, Captain's Helm is in the Recipes, but not in Misc Gear.
Nihimon
Stephen, Superior Divine Charm is flagged as an Ammo Container. I think it should be a Resource.
Stephen Cheney
Fixed item categories, sanctified keyword, and superior divine charm categories in the wiki sheets. Short Sword is fixed in my data and will get fixed the next time I do a paste of attack data.

I'll need to tinker with my output sheet to get in the new helmets. That tab is pretty hacky.

Because of an oddity in the way we parse item names, the actual name of all boots and gloves is the item name + "Utility (Boot)" or "Utility (Glove)". That's because those are the weapon type, and weapons always end with their weapon type. For example, Steel Longsword is a weapon (Longsword) plus a prefix (Steel) to give it a unique ID. So the system has to track, say, Fine Bracelet as the prefix that differentiates it from all the other Utility (Glove) weapons, and the full name in the system is "Fine Bracelet Utility (Glove)". We then override that code name with a display name that drops the suffix so as to not look janky in the actual game… but we have to see it in all the internal data, and a consequence of you seeing under the hood is seeing some of our mess smile . There's not really an easy way for me to fix that output oddity in the player-facing data, but you can probably safely assume that " Utility (Glove)" and " Utility (Boot)" can always be subtracted from item names when you see them.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post