Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Developer Spreadsheets - Public Share

Nihimon
Thanks, Stephen, especially for the explanation about weapons always ending with their Weapon Type.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Nihimon
Stephen and/or Lee,

Edam pointed out a potential problem with the Armor Proficiency Feat Requirements for Armor Feats that sounds like it might simply be bad data in the spreadsheets. Thought I'd mention it here.
Nihimon
Stephen, the Cold Iron Blanch (Alchemist) Recipe no longer appears in the official Spreadsheets, but our Alchemist just verified that it appears for her at the Alchemist's Workshop.
Stephen Cheney
Hmm, missed that was default. Hopefully people haven't been making it since it doesn't actually do anything yet and I was trying to take out as much as possible of the stuff that's not yet functional until it works. I'll probably pull it off of default for EE7, and wouldn't recommend making it (or Silver Blanch, if anyone's hit rank 12) in the interim.
Nihimon
Stephen,

Should Spellcraft be listed in Upgrades (Passive)? I'm not seeing it there, but it's in Lee's Advancement data and in-game.

After a prior conversation with you, I only consider a Feat "valid" if it appears in your data and Lee's.
Stephen Cheney
Is it on trainers currently? If so, it probably needs to be hooked up as an upgrade (even though you can't do anything with it yet). If not, it's probably fine that it's in the advancement sheets and not in the feats sheets. Part of my overcomplicated solution for refining down my sheets to data I want you to see also allows me to eliminate non-functional stuff from my sheets before you see it in yours, while Lee is giving you pretty much the full data from his sheets at the cost of seeing some of his in-progress/waiting for tech stuff.

So, ultimately if you see something on a trainer that's not on both the advancement and feats sheets, it needs to get fixed. If it's not on trainers, indeed, showing up on both feats and advancement sheets is probably the bare minimum for it being a working feat.

Note that I did throw you another curveball with how the new attacks are tracked (e.g., all [Weapon] Penetrating Strike attacks are bought by the Penetrating Strike advancement). I may need to give you our feat XP link column as well now that this multi-feat advancement applies to more than just the basic attacks and exploits.
Nihimon
Stephen Cheney
Is it on trainers currently?

Yes. I had Decius verify it's on the Iconographer Trainer.
Nihimon
Stephen Cheney
I may need to give you our feat XP link column as well…

Yes, please smile
Nihimon
There is a new Copy of PFO Wiki - Official Data.

Stephen, I noticed the Schools are off again.
Nihimon
All the Quarterstaffs seem to be missing from the Weapons (Standard) worksheet. I've removed the Recipes for these in the Copy so that my parser can work.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post