Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Developer Spreadsheets - Public Share

Nihimon
Locke
If I do not have spells or spell book, does the feature do anything?

Yes! (sometimes)

• Evoker Feature adds Burning, Slowed, and Oblivious to your target on every Critical Hit, and they get better at each Level.
  • Illusionist Feature adds Reflex Defense Bonus and Stealth at each Level.
  • Transmuter Feature adds Hit Points and a lot of Recovery Bonuses at each Level.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Nihimon
The spreadsheets have been updated with the changes from 10/17.
Dazyk of Phaeros
Awesome!!

Hey Nihimon, I've noticed that some of the Ability Score bonuses in the advancement tabs for low levels are so small that 3 decimal places only shows "0.000". Any chance we can boost the decimals to 4 or 5 places?

EDIT: Or are those actually supposed to be 0? Now I'm confused…
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Nihimon
Pretty sure the ones that are showing .0000 are actually .0000. I'm seeing some that are 0.00036. I'll keep an eye on those when I process them and make sure they're displaying something reasonable. Thanks for the heads up smile
Lee Hammock
Just updated the spreadsheets with the advancement changes that will be in on the next update. The overview of the changes is:

Reduced crafting, refining. and gathering XP costs by 16.66%
Increased ability score bonuses for feats at the low end and decreased them at the high end.
Removed some non-functional skills like Fly from the system. We will return them once we have functionality for them.
Corrected armor proficiency requirements to better mesh with armor feat requirements.
Kitsune
Lee Hammock
Removed some non-functional skills like Fly from the system. We will return them once we have functionality for them.

But are you leaving ones that definitely have future plans (like Bluff)?
Lee Hammock
Currently the only ones I left one that do not have a function currently are the Trade ones, which I am honestly iffy on leaving in. With the changes to the ability score math I think these non-functional skills are less necessary to get ability score minimums, and I've never been happy with letting players buy skills that don't do anything yet.
Nihimon
Lee Hammock
Currently the only ones I left one that do not have a function currently are the Trade ones, which I am honestly iffy on leaving in. With the changes to the ability score math I think these non-functional skills are less necessary to get ability score minimums, and I've never been happy with letting players buy skills that don't do anything yet.

As someone who was in favor of having non-functional Feats earlier, I also think they're unnecessary now that we should be able to get our Ability Score gains within our Role.
Kitsune
Sounds good to me. Thanks!
Kitsune
I noticed there's still a couple significant problems with the Feat Achievements sheet.
One: The key ability score requirement of 11 begins at level 7 for each role. This should start at 8 for each role, correct?
Two: Rogue 14 is still broken, showing the requirements of "Requires Dexterity of 18 and Wisdom of 11, Base Attack Bonus 5, Hit Points 11, Power 14, Stealth 14, and Perception 14."

In an earlier version of Alpha, I actually ran into that problem with Rogue 14. I couldn't progress to Rogue 14 without 14 Perception (should be 7). Even the tooltip in-game was showing 14. I don't know if it ever got fixed or not in the "real" data, but our copy of the spreadsheet still shows the error. smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post