Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Developer Spreadsheets - Public Share

Stephen Cheney
Deleted the quarterstaff recipes from the wiki sheet. I missed them in my excision of nonfunctional recipes. Hopefully I'll remember to fix them on Monday in the full data so they don't appear again until we have them.

Also manually fixed the schools. I'll try to remember to move the schools column left of the date modified column so I don't keep forgetting to paste it. smile
Nihimon
Thanks, Stephen smile

Any thoughts on when y'all might split the spreadsheet out to make room for more cells?
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
wendel1978
Is there someone to contact regarding volunteering to update the pathfinder online wiki?

While I recognize that a lot of content is a work in progress, as a new player it seems that a lot of basics could get outlined (and often, diagrammed) on a wiki.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
You should be able to apply for an account on the wiki. The admin is not very active at the moment, so might need a prod. If you've applied and haven't heard, I'd check this thread on Paizo and put a note there.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Nihimon
Lee, can you please give us the advancement data for the new attacks (Vital Strikes, Penetrating Strikes, etc.)?

Stephen, any chance you can give us the mapping key you mentioned earlier?
Stephen Cheney
Done. All the feats now have an Advancement Link column that indicates what the feat's association is with the advancement sheets (it will usually be 1:1 with the feat name, but for some it won't be).
Nihimon
Stephen Cheney
Done. All the feats now have an Advancement Link column that indicates what the feat's association is with the advancement sheets (it will usually be 1:1 with the feat name, but for some it won't be).

Awesome! Thank you! Every time I can get rid of one of my manually created data sets, I do a little happy dance smile

I see that you also moved the School column in front of Last Updated, so thanks for that too.

Any chance you feel like breaking the spreadsheet apart to accommodate more worksheets? The Camps worksheet would require a lot of manual work on my part to be able to read, and would definitely break every time y'all added new rows. A separate spreadsheet each for Feats, Items & Recipes, Advancement, and Achievements seems pretty straightforward.
Stephen Cheney
Breaking them up is likely to be a bigger task that requires more coordination, giving out permissions, and whatever. I did discover that it seems to be a total cell limit, not a tab limit, so we can probably get some breathing room by deleting out blank lines at the bottom, and that may help Lee fit in more of his stuff.
Red
I love this data - and it hasn't been asked in a while: is there any way to provide a directory of tsv files instead of or in addition to the spreadsheets? You wouldn't have cell limits then… smile
Nihimon
Stephen Cheney
Breaking them up is likely to be a bigger task that requires more coordination, giving out permissions, and whatever. I did discover that it seems to be a total cell limit, not a tab limit, so we can probably get some breathing room by deleting out blank lines at the bottom, and that may help Lee fit in more of his stuff.

Might I suggest granting permissions on a Folder instead of individual documents? That way, you can do it once then add whatever documents you want later.

I wholeheartedly approve of deleting blank rows and columns smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post