Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Developer Spreadsheets - Public Share

Stephen Cheney
I went ahead and pasted in all the feat advancement stuff from Lee's sheet that looked like it'd changed since the last time it was updated. Let me know if I busted anything smile .
Nihimon
Many thanks, Stephen. I'll let you know, but probably not til tomorrow. We've got Mordant Spire to deal with tonight smile
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Nihimon
Keyword Puncturing (e.g. Balestra) is not present in the Keywords worksheet. I think it used to be Penetrating, but I'm not sure.

[Edit] Also missing: Biting
Stephen Cheney
Fixed.
Nihimon
Thanks smile
Tuoweit
Stephen Cheney
I went ahead and pasted in all the feat advancement stuff from Lee's sheet that looked like it'd changed since the last time it was updated. Let me know if I busted anything smile .

The advancement data for the new Wizard reactives is pasted at the end of the Attacks Advancement sheet instead of the Reactives Advancement sheet.
Nihimon
Tuoweit
The advancement data for the new Wizard reactives is pasted at the end of the Attacks Advancement sheet instead of the Reactives Advancement sheet.

For what it's worth, I don't pay any attention to which specific worksheet the Advancement data is in when I'm parsing the data for the Goblinary, so it worked out just fine in the latest build. Although, the extraneous presence of Melting Stream & Melting Ray, etc. in the Advancements data threw me for a loop at first.
Stephen Cheney
It's also in the Reactives. Purchasing each [Energy] Mastery gets you two attacks and a reactive.
Nihimon
A couple of anomalies, I'm not sure if they're intentional:

1. Medium Armor Proficiency Rank 2 grants 0.050 to each of Con, Wis, and Dex, but Rank 3 only grants 0.010. It seems out of place that Rank 3 grants less of an Ability Bonus than Rank 2.

2. Light Armor Proficiency Rank 1 grants bonuses to Dex, Str, Wis, and Per, Rank 2 grants bonuses to Con, Dex, Str, Wis, and Dex, and Rank 3 grants bonuses to Con, Dex, Str, Wis, and Per. It seems odd that Rank 2 grants to Dex twice and not Per, and than Rank 1 doesn't grant to Con.
Nihimon
Rogue 8 Description: Requires Dexterity of 11, Base Attack Bonus 3, Power 8, Stealth 8, and Perception 4.
Rogue 8 Feat Req List: Base Attack Bonus=3, Power=8, Stealth=8

Is there supposed to be data in the spreadsheets, other than embedded in the Description, that tells us that Rogue 8 requires 11 Dexterity and Perception 4?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post