Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Developer Spreadsheets - Public Share

Nihimon
Precise (Weapon) and Penetrating (Weapon) are missing from the Keywords worksheet.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Stephen Cheney
They were replaced with Puncturing and Biting, or will be with EE7. Are there feats still looking for them?
Nihimon
Stephen Cheney
They were replaced with Puncturing and Biting, or will be with EE7. Are there feats still looking for them?

Yes. Adamantine Dagger was the one that threw an exception first; there may be others.
Stephen Cheney
Ah, I hadn't posted the updated version of the weapons sheet since the change. I did a find and replace in the sheet for now, and I'll try to post a truly updated version next week.
Nihimon
The in-game description for the Artisan Armor Feat says it requires Con, Int, or Dex. However, the spreadsheets have it requiring Con, Int, or Wis.
Stephen Cheney
Updated feats and items.
Dreamslinger
Stephen Cheney
Updated feats and items.
Were the updates for the EE7 versions those feats and items?
Nihimon
Stephen Cheney
Updated feats and items.

There's a new "Copy of PFO Wiki - Official Data" now as well. Kitsune and I are working on getting this into the Goblinary, but we're a little backlogged so please be patient.

Have I ever said how much I wish I could work on this stuff as my day job? *grins*
Lee Hammock
Feats Advancement and Achievements are updated too.
Kitsune
Nihimon
Kitsune and I are working on getting this into the Goblinary, but we're a little backlogged so please be patient.

No kidding. This recent migration has been brutal. smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post