Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Developer Spreadsheets - Public Share

Nihimon
Lee Hammock
Feats Advancement and Achievements are updated too.

Okay, to avoid making a half-dozen new Copies today, I'm going to wait and make a new Copy after I get home.

By the way, does anyone know how to check the timestamp for "Last modified" in the Google Drive after a day has passed? A lot of times, the best I can get for "Last modified" is the day, so I can't tell if my Copy is newer than the official data. As a result, I end up making a new, probably unnecessary Copy just so it has a later date. I think I can sort by Last modified and see which one is actually newer, but I worry that it's just sorting by day and then by name. Any advice appreciated.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Nihimon
I see new Worksheets for Holdout Weapon and Toolkit. What are those Feats named?

For example:
Spellbook -> Wizard Spell
Holy Symbol -> Cleric Spell
Trophy Charm -> Fighter Maneuver
Rogue Kit -> Rogue Maneuver
Holdout Weapon -> ??
Toolkit -> ??
Nihimon
Also, there's a blank line in the Special Location Achievements worksheet that's breaking my parser. I've removed it from the Copy but wanted to bring it to your attention as well.
Nihimon
Also, in the Refining Achievements worksheet, the Figure Feat, Figure Tier, and Figure Rarity columns are empty for Seneschal. I went ahead and filled them in on the Copy but wanted to bring it to your attention as well.
Nihimon
Also, the Weapon Kill Achievements worksheet no longer contains the column that used to hold the Weapon Proficiency name.
Nihimon
1. On the Proficiencies worksheet, the Feat Requirements for Holdout Weapon Implement Proficiency and the Toolkit Implement Proficiency include an extraneous comma before the "or". My parser was treating this as requiring one Gathering Profession and one Refining Profession. I'm not ignoring a comma before an "or" and treating it as only requiring either a Gathering Profession or a Refining Profession. I hope that's correct.

2. On the Upgrades worksheet, most Proficiencies are now listed, except for Holdout Weapon Implement Proficiency and Toolkit Implement Proficiency.
Lee Hammock
The missing columns and such were cut and paste errors on my part.

1. Yep, extraneous comma, either a gathering or a refining profession was intended.
Nihimon
Thanks, Lee.

The only kinda important question outstanding is what the Holdout Weapon and Toolkit Expendables are called. "Holdout Weapon Expendable", while descriptive, lacks flavor - but I'm not sure what they're really called.
Aeryx
I'd expect them to get the "Maneuver" treatment, though I feel "Trick" would suit them better, albeit perhaps sounding a bit too rogue-like.
Nihimon
The Refining Achievements worksheet is still missing the Figure Feat, Figure Tier, and Figure Rarity for the Seneschal Achievements. I've manually added them to the Copy.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post