Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Developer Spreadsheets - Public Share

Lee Hammock
Whoops, sorry I missed that Nihimon. Thanks for adding it.

I added pages for the Holding and Outpost information we have thus far. It's all very rough and guaranteed to change, but it is hopefully enough to get people started.
Nihimon
That's awesome, Lee, thank you very much.

One thing, though, if you're willing to make my life a bit easier smile

The Google Data API doesn't like blank lines, or data structures that change in the middle of the worksheet. Is there any chance you could break the Camps and Outposts into two worksheets each? If not, I'm going to have to manually separate them every time I'm ready to parse the data.

I've broken out the Outpost Upgrades and Camp Upgrades to their own worksheets in Copy of PFO Wiki - Official Data to show you what I mean. I also modified the Outposts worksheet there and moved the informational stuff down to the bottom after a blank line. Here, the blank line actually helps us because the API won't try to read that data as column data.

If it's not too much trouble for you to use that format, that would save me from having to make those manual changes (and potentially screwing something up) every time y'all update the data.

Thank you again for sharing this data with us, and if it's a lot of trouble for you to change formats, I'm more than willing to do the work to get it properly formatted each time.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Nihimon
Also, I'll do some more research and try to make sure there's not some other way for me to work around the formatting that you're already using. I have it in my mind that I can't read past the blank lines but now that I'm thinking about it, that may not be strictly true…
Nihimon
And not to pester, but the Seneschal Refining Achievements are still missing the Figure Feat, Figure Tier, and Figure Rarity.
Tyncale
Lee, I noticed that the Quarry Holding mentions "Quarry Holding +2" under Training, I take it you meant Gemcutter here?

Also, I am missing the Weaver Refining profession, for the rest all those professions are covered. Is this because a "Cottonmill" Holding has not been designed yet? smile
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Decius
I bet that the quarry trains miner, scavenger, gem cutter, and geography. Possibly more.
Lee Hammock
Tyncale
Lee, I noticed that the Quarry Holding mentions "Quarry Holding +2" under Training, I take it you meant Gemcutter here?

Also, I am missing the Weaver Refining profession, for the rest all those professions are covered. Is this because a "Cottonmill" Holding has not been designed yet? smile

The Quarry Trainer currently trains Miner and Gemcutter. Once we get Stonemason set up it will likely teach that too.

The Weaver was not a purposeful exclusion, it sort of happened by accident, but a cottonmill holding is a great idea so we may steal that.
Nihimon
I think that comma in the requirements for Holdout Weapon Implement Proficiency 2 is causing problems. In-game, it shows that it requires any one Gathering Skill at Rank 8, but doesn't allow me to progress based on Refining Skill.
Nihimon
Guurzak posted a concise summary of a problem identified by Dreamslinger.

Guurzak
This is a cantrip keyword to weapon keyword mismatch problem. Good find.

The T3 keyword on a Diminishing Staff is "intelligent", but the T3 keyword on the Vexing cantrips which should be slotted in that staff require "extraplanar". Same problem for Quickening weapons and Energizing cantrips.

This is probably a bug/misfeature and should be brought to the devs' attention.

Compare Energetic Field in the Cantrips worksheet to Magister's Quickening Staff in the Weapons (Caster) worksheet. Energetic Field is clearly meant to be used with a Quickening Staff, but the Cantrip has the Intelligent Tier 3 Major Keyword while the Staff has the Extraplanar Tier 3 Major Keyword.
Nihimon
Lee,

Edam just pointed this out in another thread:

Edam
When I look at Light Armor Proficiency ability bonuses, Constitution does not appear at all for Proficiency 1 and Dexterity appears twice in Proficiency 2 but there is no listing for Personality under Proficiency 2.

I just verified this in the spreadsheets.

Light Armor Proficiency Ability Bonuses:
  • Rank 1 - Dexterity=.001, Strength=.001, Wisdom=.001, Personality=.001
  • Rank 2 - Constitution=.003, Dexterity=.003, Strength=.003, Wisdom=.003, Dexterity=.003
  • Rank 3 - Constitution=.008, Dexterity=.008, Strength=.008, Wisdom=.008, Personality=.008

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post