Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Developer Spreadsheets - Public Share

Tuoweit
Rugged Boots, under Misc. Gear, are shown as T2 (and crafted by a level 10 recipe), but they have the Tier 3 Keyword 'Unfettered'.
Stephen Cheney
Tuoweit
Rugged Boots, under Misc. Gear, are shown as T2 (and crafted by a level 10 recipe), but they have the Tier 3 Keyword 'Unfettered'.
Good catch. That will be taken off Rugged Boots and a new T3 boot added to have the Unfettered keyword (will probably show up in the new player data this week, but probably won't actually make it in game until EE9).
Smitty
Trying to track down the how to get a copy of the raw spreadsheet ( a more recent one).

Wanting to see the freeholder and expert features but they dont appear to be listed ..

Any idea where i can download the data from ?
Nihimon
@Smitty, at the link in the OP of this thread. You're looking for "Copy of PFO Wiki - Official Data", which has the latest changes the devs have shared in "PFO Wiki - Official Data".
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Smitty
yeah was looking at that, but the date was mid april and the freeholder and expert features appear to be missing.

edit- i see the wright and artisan and pioneer, but the passive feats i.e passion in the workshop(only one i remember off the top of my head) don't appear to be included, was looking for those, can always wait until tonight to see them in game i guess.
Nihimon
From Wrong naming of Outpost recipes?:

Stephen Cheney
We renamed them after the player data got posted for EE7 (camp was a little confusing, and overlapped with the power-regen sites in an unnecessary way). The in-game and spreadsheet data should agree once again after we update the data for EE8 (around the time that the test server patch notes go up).
Kitsune
Nihimon
That's awesome, Lee, thank you very much.

One thing, though, if you're willing to make my life a bit easier smile

The Google Data API doesn't like blank lines, or data structures that change in the middle of the worksheet. Is there any chance you could break the Camps and Outposts into two worksheets each? If not, I'm going to have to manually separate them every time I'm ready to parse the data.

I've broken out the Outpost Upgrades and Camp Upgrades to their own worksheets in Copy of PFO Wiki - Official Data to show you what I mean. I also modified the Outposts worksheet there and moved the informational stuff down to the bottom after a blank line. Here, the blank line actually helps us because the API won't try to read that data as column data.

If it's not too much trouble for you to use that format, that would save me from having to make those manual changes (and potentially screwing something up) every time y'all update the data.

Thank you again for sharing this data with us, and if it's a lot of trouble for you to change formats, I'm more than willing to do the work to get it properly formatted each time.

Curious, any update on this?
Lee Hammock
Kitsune
Nihimon
That's awesome, Lee, thank you very much.

One thing, though, if you're willing to make my life a bit easier smile

The Google Data API doesn't like blank lines, or data structures that change in the middle of the worksheet. Is there any chance you could break the Camps and Outposts into two worksheets each? If not, I'm going to have to manually separate them every time I'm ready to parse the data.

I've broken out the Outpost Upgrades and Camp Upgrades to their own worksheets in Copy of PFO Wiki - Official Data to show you what I mean. I also modified the Outposts worksheet there and moved the informational stuff down to the bottom after a blank line. Here, the blank line actually helps us because the API won't try to read that data as column data.

If it's not too much trouble for you to use that format, that would save me from having to make those manual changes (and potentially screwing something up) every time y'all update the data.

Thank you again for sharing this data with us, and if it's a lot of trouble for you to change formats, I'm more than willing to do the work to get it properly formatted each time.

Curious, any update on this?

I thought everything was formatted in the google doc correctly. Did I miss something? It's easy enough for me to paste into this format.
Nihimon
Lee Hammock
I thought everything was formatted in the google doc correctly. Did I miss something? It's easy enough for me to paste into this format.

It's the Camps worksheet. It changes data structures after some blank lines. You had talked at one time about breaking those out into separate worksheets, but couldn't at the time because of the limitation on the number of cells.

I can manually move the data around if I have to, but I worry about the errors that might introduce.
Lee Hammock
Okay, cut those lines out, they were more for exposition than anything else.

Added tabs for the trainer spreadsheets to show what feats are taught at what levels of what trainers.

It's pretty simple except for te second tab for Feats on Multiple Trainers. Each set of feats listed on that page appears on all the trainers listed with the set at a level equal to the level of the trainer times the appropriate number under group. So Hit Points is available on a War Wizard trainer at the (level of the trainer)*.5.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post