Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Developer Spreadsheets - Public Share

Nihimon
Lee Hammock
Added tabs for the trainer spreadsheets to show what feats are taught at what levels of what trainers.

First, thank you very much! The Trainer information will be very helpful smile

Lee Hammock
Okay, cut those lines out, they were more for exposition than anything else.

I think I may not have explained myself very well, but I'm not going to keep pestering you about it. I'll do what I can to manually reorganize the data so that it's easier for a program to read.

Again, thank you!
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Nihimon
Created a new "Copy of PFO Wiki - Official Data" that includes the Trainer info if anyone else is interested in checking it out.
Kitsune
Nihimon
Lee Hammock
Added tabs for the trainer spreadsheets to show what feats are taught at what levels of what trainers.

First, thank you very much! The Trainer information will be very helpful smile

Indeed, thank you, Lee! With this, we should be able to make a massive improvement to the Goblinary. I'm excited!

Nihimon
Lee Hammock
Okay, cut those lines out, they were more for exposition than anything else.

I think I may not have explained myself very well, but I'm not going to keep pestering you about it. I'll do what I can to manually reorganize the data so that it's easier for a program to read.

Again, thank you!

Perhaps not?

Lee, on tabs such as "Camps", the data represented should simply be placed into two separate worksheets. I believe there's a couple other tabs that are similar (holdings and outposts?), and should also be split.

By having all this data crammed into one worksheet, with the headers changing half-way down the sheet, it creates havoc on the Nihimon. smile
Lee Hammock
Ohhh, okay, completely misunderstood. There is now a Camps and Camps 2 tab.
Nihimon
Thank you very much, Lee.
Quijenoth Starkiller
appears the Freeholder and Expert features are not on the spreadsheets. missing from Goblinary too
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
Stephen Cheney
I intend to put up an EE8 set of data for feats and items tomorrow, and hopefully I haven't left anything out. I'll check to make sure the Freeholder and Expert features are toggled so they'll show in the player data.
Lee Hammock
I added a page for the bulk resource ratings of all the hexes currently in game. Also cleaned up some excess lines from the recently added sheets to save on file size.
Nihimon
There's a new Copy with the latest changes.
Stephen Cheney
The feats and items should be updated now as well.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post