Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Developer Spreadsheets - Public Share

Nihimon
Lee, the Upkeep Costs for Holdings usually shows something like "Bulk Food 10", but many rows show "10 Bulk Stone", where the order of the qty and the name of the resource is reversed.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Kitsune
Nihimon
…I'm finally getting some time to work on my parser…

*gasp* Half-Life 3 confirmed, everyone!

smile
Lee Hammock
Nihimon
Lee, the Upkeep Costs for Holdings usually shows something like "Bulk Food 10", but many rows show "10 Bulk Stone", where the order of the qty and the name of the resource is reversed.

Indeed it looks like the +4 and +5 upgrade upkeeps may be acting wonky but those are the only ones that should be affected . I'll get that fixed.
Quijenoth Starkiller
been doing some calculations with the spreadsheets and noticed something unusual.

Spellbreaker Rogue Feature from level 1 to 11 requires dexterity AND personality and grants stat bonuses to both, except at level 8 which it only requires and grants to dexterity.

Spider Rogue Feature from level 1 to 11 requires dexterity only and grants a stat bonus to dexterity, except at level 8 where it requires 22 Dexterity AND 22 Wisdom, and grants a bonus to both.

not sure if these are supposed to be different from the rest or a typo.

I'm working through all the tables and will add any more that I notice as I find them.
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
Lee Hammock
Good find, fixed.
Stephen Cheney
Feats and gear should be updated for EE9. You have 20 minutes to find anything I broke horribly, otherwise it'll get fixed on Monday smile .
Nihimon
Grandmaster's Trophy Charm appears twice in the Misc. Gear worksheet.

The Basic Arcane Attacks in the Cantrips worksheet don't list a School. I've manually changed them to Universal. I have School as a required field; should I allow it to be empty?

The Proficiencies worksheet lists "CrossBow Weapon Proficiency", with a capital "B" in "CrossBow", but this doesn't match the "Crossbow Weapon Proficiency" listed as a Feat Requirement in the Advancement sheets. I've manually changed it to "Crossbow" with a lower-case "b".

Invested with Secrets in the Feature Advancements worksheet lists Religion as a Feat Requirement. I've manually removed these.

Sorry I missed the deadline… smile
Stephen Cheney
Nihimon
Grandmaster's Trophy Charm appears twice in the Misc. Gear worksheet.
Fixed… though that probably means something disappeared (thus the new paste was one short and didn't fully cover the old list). Since I don't remember removing anything, that worries me. I'll have to look into it on Monday.

The Basic Arcane Attacks in the Cantrips worksheet don't list a School. I've manually changed them to Universal. I have School as a required field; should I allow it to be empty?
Fixed. I keep forgetting I added that column since it still has no in-game effect. It's probably safest to treat empty as Universal, for the next time I add something and forget to paste it smile .

The Proficiencies worksheet lists "CrossBow Weapon Proficiency", with a capital "B" in "CrossBow", but this doesn't match the "Crossbow Weapon Proficiency" listed as a Feat Requirement in the Advancement sheets. I've manually changed it to "Crossbow" with a lower-case "b".

Invested with Secrets in the Feature Advancements worksheet lists Religion as a Feat Requirement. I've manually removed these.
Both Lee's, but I'll mention it to him on Monday if he hasn't noticed this already.

Sorry I missed the deadline… smile
Fortunately, changes on my end didn't actually require access to the spreadsheets so I could hand fix easily smile .
Nihimon
It's strangely comforting that you're also up late into the night maybe just a little obsessed with this game smile
Nihimon
In the Skills Advancement worksheet, there are a significant number of case-matching issues. For example, Alchemist Rank 5 lists "Alchemist_1_c=3" with a lower-case "c" right before the "=" sign. I manually corrected this by doing a Find & Replace where I checked "Match case" and replaced all "_c=" with "_C=" and all "_u=" with "_U=".

I'm not sure if this is causing any issues in-game, but it's definitely causing issues in the Goblinary where you can see Alchemist doesn't show any Achievement Requirements for Ranks 5 thru 8. (Which is quite aside from the fact that the Achievement Requirements it's displaying for the other Ranks are largely uninformative - a problem I'm fixing right now, actually).

I was able to change the collation on my local Sql Server database to a case-sensitive collation (it truly boggles my mind that the default is case-insensitive) so I can at least identify all the problems that might arise from this kind of case mismatch.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post