Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Developer Spreadsheets - Public Share

Nihimon
More case mismatches:

Balestra in Attack Advancement references "Light blade Expert" with a lowercase "b".
Bullseye Shot in Attack Advancement references "longbow Expert" with a lowercase "l".
Invested with Secrets in Feature Advancement references "dungeoneering" with a lowercase "d".

There are also a number of case mismatches that might be less important, such as Stunning Critical on the Reactive (Passive) worksheet, which shows "Stun (2 seconds, 40% chance) on Critical Hit" with a lowercase "s" in "seconds" and a lowercase "c" in "chance".

I mention these only because I think there's a chance they might be causing problems in-game, too. If they're not causing problems in-game, and you don't plan to correct them, please let me know so I can put in code to handle them automatically rather than manually updating the Copy every time.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Stephen Cheney
I'm pretty sure all of that stuff is case insensitive as far as the parser is concerned, but I'll try to look into it next week to make sure. We mostly try to keep the capitalization consistent out of OCD, rather than actual requirement. smile
Decius
Nihimon tries to normalizes all of our databases. Now he's trying to normalize yours.
Kitsune
Decius
Nihimon tries to normalizes all of our databases. Now he's trying to normalize yours.

I lol'd. I really did.
Decius
Sage Armor feat grants the Intricate Keyword at rank 3, no keyword at rank 4. All other armor feats grant a keyword at 4 and none at 3.
Nihimon
Lee, could you help me verify that I'm rounding correctly when calculating what Rank a particular Trainer offers at a given Logical Level?

I put together a Sample Feat Rank Trainer Levels spreadsheet that highlights Base Attack Bonus and Hit Points. Can you please verify that I have the numbers right?
Stephen Cheney
Decius
Sage Armor feat grants the Intricate Keyword at rank 3, no keyword at rank 4. All other armor feats grant a keyword at 4 and none at 3.
?. There is no Sage armor feat.
Kitsune
Nihimon
I put together a Sample Feat Rank Trainer Levels spreadsheet that highlights Base Attack Bonus and Hit Points.

It's so pretty and colorful. smile
Lee Hammock
Nihimon
Lee, could you help me verify that I'm rounding correctly when calculating what Rank a particular Trainer offers at a given Logical Level?

I put together a Sample Feat Rank Trainer Levels spreadsheet that highlights Base Attack Bonus and Hit Points. Can you please verify that I have the numbers right?

Those numbers look correct to me.
Nihimon
Lee Hammock
Those numbers look correct to me.

Awesome, thanks smile

If anyone is interested, you can see the Feat Rank Trainer Levels worksheet in Nihimon's Reference Sheets in Pathfinder Online (Public). It should make it's way into the Goblinary soon enough.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post