Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Developer Spreadsheets - Public Share

Nihimon
Lee, in the Skills Advancement tab, it looks like the Descriptions got slightly out of sync around Stealth. It looks like Nature picked up two "NOT CURRENTLY IMPLEMENTED" descriptions, one of which was probably supposed to be for Religion. Everything after that seems like it should probably have the description that's on the line above it.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Lee Hammock
Nihimon
Lee, in the Skills Advancement tab, it looks like the Descriptions got slightly out of sync around Stealth. It looks like Nature picked up two "NOT CURRENTLY IMPLEMENTED" descriptions, one of which was probably supposed to be for Religion. Everything after that seems like it should probably have the description that's on the line above it.

Fixed.
Nihimon
Thanks smile
Nihimon
Should we expect updates to PFO Wiki - Official Data to reflect the recent changes to Attacks and Recipes?
Stephen Cheney
Just updated my stuff in the public wiki data spreadsheet.

I also added a second tab for "Physical Attacks (New Format Test)" for feedback on usefulness before I convert the tabs to this format/post the other tabs in this format.
Nihimon
I very much approve of the new format! I'll have to make some changes to my code that tries to truly normalize it all, but that's not a problem.

I especially appreciate the Specific Weapon column smile
Nihimon
Nihimon's Formatted Data at Pathfinder Online (Public) has been updated to reflect the latest changes.
Bringslite
I notice that some recipes have changed, in-game. +2 and 3 versions of some things like copper bar. Really apprciate the work going on here, guys.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Nihimon
Stephen, Expendables don't explicitly state a Role. Is it proper for me to assume the Role based on the Implement required? I don't want to create the expectation that slotting a Wizard Spell will break the Fighter Dedication Bonus if that's not accurate.
Stephen Cheney
IIRC, the reason we didn't set a role on the expendables is because you'll have to slot a feature, which does have a role, to get more than minimal effect out of them. Meanwhile, a lot of them, particularly maneuvers, are meant to cross over to certain extent, so we don't want to ding your dedication bonus for being, say, a Rogue using a Holdout Weapon (which is technically for Commoners, but likely to match several keywords on a Rogue feature).

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post