Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Developer Spreadsheets - Public Share

Decius
Stephen Cheney
Decius
Sage Armor feat grants the Intricate Keyword at rank 3, no keyword at rank 4. All other armor feats grant a keyword at 4 and none at 3.
?. There is no Sage armor feat.
Derp. Mage armor feat. I was searching the Sage Keyword when I noticed it. Not sure at the moment if it is a Goblinary bug or if the typo got fixed in the spreadsheet already.
Decius
Looking in again, the advancement requirements for the cleric greatsword attacks are unexpected; Heavy Blade Weapon Proficiency=1, Glory Domain=1 or Strength Domain=1 or Strength Domain=1 for rank one of Sever Enchantments, but Heavy Melee Attack Bonus=1, Glory Domain=2 or Strength Domain=2 or Trickery Domain=2 for rank two and Heavy Melee Attack Bonus=8, Heavy Blade Weapon Proficiency=3, Glory Domain=8 or Sun Domain=8 or Trickery Domain=8 for rank six. Other feats seem to also be inconsistent about which domains are associated with them.
Nihimon
Lee,

The Camps 2 sheet has a bunch of blank lines that are causing the Google Data API to stop reading.

Also, the Bulk Resources sheet has too many columns and can't be read. Is it possible for you to transpose that so each hex has its own row rather than its own column?
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Lee Hammock
Nihimon
Lee,

The Camps 2 sheet has a bunch of blank lines that are causing the Google Data API to stop reading.

Also, the Bulk Resources sheet has too many columns and can't be read. Is it possible for you to transpose that so each hex has its own row rather than its own column?

Fixed the first point.

The second I don't believe I can do without doing it by hand, which is more time than I can commit to.

That said i think we need to create a second spreadsheet for holdings, outposts, bulk resource ratings, and settlement information. I've started thinking about how much settlement stuff to make available to the public, and I worry keeping it on this single sheet is going to just make everything worse.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
I don't know if it's easier at Lee's end or Nimhimon's. but in theory, if you're using Excel, it can be transposed easily

[copy] NOT CUT

go to a blank spot outside the range

[paste - transpose]
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Nihimon
Lee Hammock
Nihimon
Lee,

Fixed the first point.

The second I don't believe I can do without doing it by hand, which is more time than I can commit to.

On the second point, I tested this by adding a new worksheet to "Copy of PFO Wiki - Official Data" named "Bulk Resources 2" and putting this formula into the cell at A1: "=TRANSPOSE('Bulk Resources'!A1:AEG10)". At that point, you can simply Copy everything in the new Sheet and do an in-place "Edit -> Paste Special -> Paste values only".
Lee Hammock
Caldeathe Baequiannia
I don't know if it's easier at Lee's end or Nimhimon's. but in theory, if you're using Excel, it can be transposed easily

[copy] NOT CUT

go to a blank spot outside the range

[paste - transpose]

Huh, learn something new every day. I think I got it set up right now.
Nihimon
Ooh, shiny! More data smile
Nihimon
Lee, there's a blank line at the top of Camps.
Kitsune
Lee & Stephen, I want to thank you guys again for the work on the spreadsheets. All this new data should be making its way into the next revision of the Goblinary, and we're excited!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post