Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Developer Spreadsheets - Public Share

Nihimon
Lee, should Clothing Armor Proficiency and Simple Weapon Proficiency have XP Costs and Ability Bonuses?
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Lee Hammock
Nihimon
Lee, should Clothing Armor Proficiency and Simple Weapon Proficiency have XP Costs and Ability Bonuses?

You never buy them so the XP actually never comes up. As for the ability score bonus I guess I should technically take it out, but its such a minor bonus I don't think leaving it in hurts anything. But technically yes, they should not have either; I'm feeling generous today.
Nihimon
Lee Hammock
Nihimon

You never buy them so the XP actually never comes up. As for the ability score bonus I guess I should technically take it out, but its such a minor bonus I don't think leaving it in hurts anything. But technically yes, they should not have either; I'm feeling generous today.

It'll be easier to accurately count XP Spent and calculate whether or not an Ability Requirement has been met in a Character Builder.
Kitsune
Nihimon
Lee Hammock
Nihimon

It'll be easier to accurately count XP Spent and calculate whether or not an Ability Requirement has been met in a Character Builder.
^ This, this, all of this.
Lee Hammock
I went ahead and zeroes out the XP numbers.
Nihimon
Much appreciated, Lee.
Nightdrifter
Nihimon
Lee Hammock
Nihimon

This should already be taken care of in my calculators as there are hard-coded free feats where level 1 is treated as free no matter what cost is put in there, though I think you have to choose a race first iirc.
Tyncale
Just want to say that I am using your calculator daily, Nightdrifter, thanks. smile

I used it to make my first step-for-step Guide on how to make a focussed but viable archer that reaches Tier 3 Bow attacks as soon as possible.

My Archer Guide.
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Nihimon
Lee, in the Settlement Structures worksheet, starting at Thieve's Guild and going through Library, the Level is always 1 instead of going from 1 to 6 for each.
Nihimon
New Copy of PFO Wiki - Official Data.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post