Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Developer Spreadsheets - Public Share

Lee Hammock
Nihimon
Lee, in the Settlement Structures worksheet, starting at Thieve's Guild and going through Library, the Level is always 1 instead of going from 1 to 6 for each.

That sheet in particularly is a work in progress.
Nihimon
Roger.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Decius
Would it be too hard or divulge secret information to have either a sheet which listed all of the stocks and which items counted as each stock, or all of the raw material items and which stocks each provided?
Nihimon
Stephen,

Misc Gear worksheet is missing Shadowskin Boots.
Nihimon
Lee,

Interaction Achievements worksheet leaves out the Level in the Display Name for Elemental Reductionist. Instead of "Elemental Reductionist 1" through "Elemental Reductionist 10", they all just say "Elemental Reductionist".

NPC Kill Achievements worksheet lists "BossCrusader Slayer" instead of "Boss Crusader Slayer".
Stephen Cheney
Added the boots back in (and fixed in my spreadsheet so it should hopefully not go missing again in future pushes).
Nihimon
Stephen,

Dwarven Racial Benefit lists an Advancement Link even though there's no Advancement data for it.
Nihimon
Lee,

Expendables Advancement still lists "Delayed Blast Fireball", which I think should be "Greater Fireball".
Nihimon
Stephen,

Basic Wand Attack, etc. don't list a School.
Lee Hammock
Updated settlement structure numbers, added crystal kill and global escalation achievements, fixed elemental interact achievement, and the name of Greater Fireball.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post