Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Developer Spreadsheets - Public Share

PFU Hoffman
Lee

What happened to the recipes for workers tools, etc? I can't seem to find them on the sheets.
Pathfinder University - A place for new players in their first 90 days.
Stephen Cheney
Not ready for primetime yet.
Nihimon
I've made a new Copy.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Quijenoth Starkiller
theres an error with the holdings

the new costs include a blank line between each so they are out of sync with the rest of the data
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
Lee Hammock
Quijenoth Starkiller
theres an error with the holdings

the new costs include a blank line between each so they are out of sync with the rest of the data

That will be fixed in about five minutes.
Quijenoth Starkiller
Handy with tools, Meticulous in the shop, Quiet in the wilderness. 3 feature feats not currently in the game but are only showing Adventure Achievement requirement at level 2. the rest of the progression (1, 3-11) requires adventure OR crafting.

intentional or oversight?
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
Lee Hammock
Oversight. They have a bunch of crazy tech in them that we won't get for awhile, so didn't bother fixing them up all the way.
Lee Hammock
We added a new page to the spreadsheet that is the spreadsheet we use that lists of what hexes are what type in terms of NPC/Monster/etc and what terrain they are, along with if they include an elevation change. The symbols on the map are now programmatically generated from this speadsheet so this sheet is a good way to get an idea what a specific hex is supposed to be.
Red
So cool!

Are the bulk resource ratings modified by the "starter" or "easy" keyword?
Decius
Starter hexes should be under NPC protection and unavailable for holdings.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post