Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Developer Spreadsheets - Public Share

Lee Hammock
Anything listed as an NPC, Monster, Settlement, or Badlands hex does not have room for a Holding. Pretty much everything currently with the Starter or Easy terrain types are NPC hexes.

Nihimon
Lee, would it be much trouble for you to take away the Ability Bonuses for free Feats? For example, Clothing Armor Proficiency 1 and Light Armor Proficiency 1 both show 0.001 to a number of Ability Scores, but they don't actually give those since they're free.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Lee Hammock
Added the guard numbers to the holding and outpost pages.
Nihimon
Lee, on the Trainers tab, the second line is blank which is causing the Google Data API to not read it. I'm manually removing the line when I make a Copy, but it would be easier if I didn't have to do that every time smile The other blank lines don't seem to cause problems.
Lee Hammock
Fixed.
Nihimon
Thanks, much.
Stephen Cheney
Feats are updated to 10.1a in the sheets (gear and recipes too, but I don't think anything about those changed). There may be some missing connections for the new cantrips and spells until Lee gets his sections updated.
Nihimon
Did y'all make the main PFO Wiki - Official Data spreadsheet Public? If so, I'll quit trying to make sure there's always an updated Copy for people to look at, and will only make the Copy when we're about to parse. If not, I'm happy to continue making the Copies as quickly as I can.

[Edit] It looks like you made it Public, so I won't make a new Copy until we're ready to parse.
Nihimon
Stephen, can you help me parse this?

Oblivious Recovery Bonus +{D}

It's on Sun Domain. I can't tell if it's an error, or a new way of describing an Effect.

[Edit] Similar syntax on Transmuter.
Stephen Cheney
Oh, hey, I'm not substituting for {D} because nothing had a fourth bonus before. (The bonuses for passives are stored in multiple columns that the system places into variables in the effect string. We'd only used {A} through {C} before, so the formula I wrote to substitute it for the player stuff didn't get that far.)

I fixed Sun Domain and Transmuter manually, and fixed the formulas in my sheet for future posts. Let me know if you see a {D} anywhere else.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post