Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Developer Spreadsheets - Public Share

Decius
*bites tongue*
Stephen Cheney
(Admittedly, my phrasing may have been intentional to see which of you have minds so dirty that letters are no longer safe in conversation. smile )
Nihimon
I had made my best guess as to what should be substituted for {D} and was quite pleased to report that I was able to load everything up into a test version of the Goblinary. I did have to make a slight change to the Regular Expression I use for the Effect Parser to handle the fact that you now have some Effects of the for "<X> to All Targets if <Y> has <Z>". That was new, but easy.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Stephen Cheney
Yeah. Please also notify me if any of those things don't actually seem to work smile . I have an extremely complicated set of formulas to try to safely translate all effects to the right phrasing if they're AoEs and/or conditionals, but there are certain edge cases of conditional AoEs where it may get it wrong and phrase it in such a way that the system parses it, but doesn't do what you'd expect.
Decius
Stephen Cheney
(Admittedly, my phrasing may have been intentional to see which of you have minds so dirty that letters are no longer safe in conversation. smile )
Letters are no longer safe anywhere. Just yesterday I killed σ,Ꮏ, and Σ so I could take their stuff.
Nihimon
Decius
Just yesterday I killed σ,Ꮏ, and Σ so I could take their stuff.

Geek.
Decius
In the 10.1a data, Shatter has "Unbalanced (2 Rounds, 25% chance)" in the conditional effects column. Expected in this column is an effect with a condition attached; expected location for unconditional effects is in the standard effects column.
Kitsune
Nihimon
Decius

Greek.
FTFY
Nihimon
Kitsune
Nihimon
Decius

Greek.
FTFY

It's all Geek to me…
Edam
˙uʍop ǝpısdn sǝdʎʇ sǝıssnɐ ʇsoɯ ɥʇıʍ buoןɐ ʞǝǝb ǝnɹʇ ǝɥʇ

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post