Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Developer Spreadsheets - Public Share

Nihimon
Decius
In the 10.1a data, Shatter has "Unbalanced (2 Rounds, 25% chance)" in the conditional effects column. Expected in this column is an effect with a condition attached; expected location for unconditional effects is in the standard effects column.

I believe the various Effect columns (Standard, Restriction, Conditional) are processed in a strict sequence, so that some Effects that don't have a "condition" still appear in the Conditional Effects column to ensure they're applied at the proper time.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Stephen Cheney
Hmmm… I think it's supposed to be on Mighty to self. It'll probably be bugged until 10.2 unless the issue is just with my wiki data smile . I'll get it fixed on Monday. Good catch.

(And, no, there's nothing that requires the conditional column to take a conditional. The three effects columns are mostly for bookkeeping; I can put any kind of effect in any of them. The conditional column does get processed before the standard column, but mostly so attacks like the initiation for wolves that applies its condition and also capitalizes on it requires two applications.)
Nihimon
Bob, any chance you'd be willing to change "Warwizard" (with a lowercase "w" in "wizard"smile to "WarWizard" (with an uppercase "w"smile on the Trainers tab, row 367? I'm having to manually change it each time when I make my Copy.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post