Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Developer Spreadsheets - Public Share

Nihimon
Okay. I kept having an inkling that Expnendables really didn't have a Role, so thanks for confirming that.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Nihimon
Any updates to the spreadsheets with the latest build?
Stephen Cheney
Probably. I'll try to get them updated in the next couple of days. Depending on how much time I have, I may also move to the new, columned format for all of mine and remove the old ones.
Nihimon
Stephen Cheney
… I have, I may also move to the new, columned format for all of mine…

For the record, that's what I was asking for when I was talking to you at the Goblinworks offices. I never meant to suggest you should share your actual spreadsheets, but didn't want to argue with you about it smile
Stephen Cheney
I know, but it took me a while to figure out a way to do it in a way that's not utterly time consuming for me to paste and then delete and rearrange columns. For the record, I now have a second spreadsheet full of all sorts of crazy cross-sheet lookups that seems to be doing the job alright for now smile .
Kitsune
Stephen Cheney
I know, but it took me a while to figure out a way to do it in a way that's not utterly time consuming for me to paste and then delete and rearrange columns. For the record, I now have a second spreadsheet full of all sorts of crazy cross-sheet lookups that seems to be doing the job alright for now smile .

O_O
Nihimon
@Stephen, it's appreciated.
Stephen Cheney
Alright, all my sheets should be updated to the new format on the Google doc. Some of them got split into sub-sheets because of the way I actually silo the data on my end.
Nihimon
Thanks, Stephen.

NOTICE: I will be removing the spreadsheets "Nihimon's Formatting Formulas" and "Nihimon's Formatted Data", since that data is now immediately available in the "Copy of PFO Wiki - Official Data" spreadsheet. I will try to get "Nihimon's Normalized Data" updated soon, but I want to update the code to use the new formats directly first so it might be a few days.
Kitsune
New sheets look sexy! Thank you, Stephen!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post