Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Developer Spreadsheets - Public Share

Stephen Cheney
Added a misc gear tab. I'm not in love with the automation I was able to achieve since it's pulling from two spreadsheets and three different formats. But it's workable for now.
Dazyk of Phaeros
There are some errors in the copy of official data… Not sure where they originate, but they are formulaic, I believe. Some cleric domains in the armour tab, some armour keywords in the wrong column, etc.
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Stephen Cheney
Oh, right, I duplicated the Feature (Passive) tab to make the Armor (Passive) tab and there were more entries in Feature than in Armor so everything extra didn't get pasted over. Fixed now.

Were the keyword inaccuracies part of the same set or were you seeing those somewhere else?
Dazyk of Phaeros
On the armour(passives) tab, the problem seems to begin at Necromancer, after Wright/Expert entries.

EDIT: So yes, I believe they are the same issue smile
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Dazyk of Phaeros
Nice, just noticed that Enchanting Keywords were added to the spreadsheets smile

Ooops! I let the cat out of the bag…

Stephen Cheney
Yeah, I put those in a little while ago. Figured it might give you guys something else fun to speculate about smile .
Nihimon
IMPORTANT NOTICE: I have removed the spreadsheets "Nihimon's Formatted Data" and "Nihimon's Formatting Formulas". This information is now directly available in "Copy of PFO Wiki - Official Data".

I am working on the necessary changes to my code to read the new formats so I can produce an updated "Nihimon's Normalized Data".
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Nihimon
@Stephen, it's great to have confirmation that my assumption that Defensives and Reactives shouldn't have Keywords or Keyword Effects. Does the fact that you left those columns in the Upgrades sheet suggest that Upgrades might? Or was it just easier to leave them there? My assumption is that Upgrades can't have Keywords or Keyword Effects.
Nihimon
Also, many thanks for including Qty Produced!
Nihimon
Yep, lots of new and interesting stuff in these sheets. I'll quit spamming the thread every time I find something new now smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post