Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Developer Spreadsheets - Public Share

Nihimon
Or is it more appropriate to think of Attack Bonuses being related to Weapon Categories? And if so, could you please verify this list?

Arcane
  • Mage Staff
  • Mage Wand
Divine
  • Focus
Heavy Melee
  • One-Handed Axe
  • One-Handed Blunt
  • One-Handed Sword
  • Piercing Polearm
  • Shield
  • Two-Handed Blunt
  • Two-Handed Sword
  • Utility (Boot)
Light Melee
  • Light Knife
  • One-Handed Fencing
  • Utility (Glove)
Ranged
  • Longbow
  • Shortbow
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Stephen Cheney
Attack bonus is assigned on a per-weapon basis, not by category. Practically, they'll usually be the same for the whole category, not not always. In particular, some of the one-handed blunts (intended for Rogues) are Light Melee, while others (intended for Fighters and Clerics) are Heavy Melee and shields get split between Light and Heavy melee by size.

Weapon / Weapon Category / Attack Bonus
Battle Focus / Focus / Divine
Battleaxe / One-Handed Axe / Heavy Melee
Buckler / Shield / Light Melee
Charged Staff / Mage Staff / Arcane
Charged Wand / Mage Wand / Arcane
Club / One-Handed Blunt / Light Melee
Dagger / Light Knife / Light Melee
Diminishing Staff / Mage Staff / Arcane
Diminishing Wand / Mage Wand / Arcane
Elemental Focus / Focus / Divine
Greatclub / Two-Handed Blunt / Heavy Melee
Greatsword / Two-Handed Sword / Heavy Melee
Heavy Shield / Shield / Heavy Melee
Light Hammer / One-Handed Blunt / Heavy Melee
Light Mace / One-Handed Blunt / Heavy Melee
Light Shield / Shield / Heavy Melee
Longbow / Longbow / Ranged
Longsword / One-Handed Sword / Heavy Melee
Occult Focus / Focus / Divine
Psychic Staff / Mage Staff / Arcane
Psychic Wand / Mage Wand / Arcane
Quickening Staff / Mage Staff / Arcane
Quickening Wand / Mage Wand / Arcane
Rapier / One-Handed Fencing / Light Melee
Short Sword / One-Handed Fencing / Light Melee
Shortbow / Shortbow / Ranged
Somatic Staff / Mage Staff / Arcane
Somatic Wand / Mage Wand / Arcane
Spear / Piercing Polearm / Heavy Melee
Trident / Piercing Polearm / Heavy Melee
Nihimon
Awesome! Thank you smile
Nihimon
Attack bonus is assigned on a per-weapon basis, not by category.
So, Thump uses the Light Melee Attack Bonus if it's used with a Club, but uses the Heavy Melee Attack Bonus if it's used with a Light Hammer? That makes sense, but it definitely invalidates one of the assumptions I made, which is that I'd be able to divine the Attack Bonus for each Feat.

Thanks again for the explanation smile
Nihimon
And just because it came up in another thread on the PFO Forums, and it probably doesn't hurt to ask, even if you say no…

Could we get spreadsheets for Resources, Stocks, Consumables, and all Refining and Crafting Outputs (except Armor, Weapons, and Misc Gear which we already have)? It would be super-duper awesome if that included a map table that linked Resources to Stocks.
Lee Hammock
Updated the crafting achievements for the 13 build. I think that is the only change in the advancement and achievement parts of the system.
Nihimon
Lee Hammock
Updated the crafting achievements for the 13 build. I think that is the only change in the advancement and achievement parts of the system.

That's going to make a very big difference on Crafting/Refining gating smile

Also, I've made a new "Copy of PFO Wiki - Official Data" so folks can see the updates.

In short, the Crafting/Refining Achievements now work like most of the others. So, instead of getting 4 Crafting Points for a +3 item, you get 10 (1 + 2 + 3 + 4).
Nihimon
I have added Nihimon's Reference Sheets to Pathfinder Online (Public) to share tables I create to try to help make sense of the data. Right now, the only tab is Refining Points which shows how many Crafting Achievement Points are generally available at each Rank of a Refining Skill. This is based on the assumption that the Skill has the first Common Recipe available one Rank before the first Uncommon Recipe is available, even though this is not universally true (I believe Apothecary has an Uncommon Recipe available at the same rank the first Common Recipe is available in each Tier).
Nihimon
@Stephen,

Apprentice's Twitch Tonic is a Consumable (Potion) but there's no corresponding Recipe listed.

[Edit] Also, Apprentice's Ward Gel is listed as a Misc. Alchemy in the Consumables sheet, but is listed as a Potion in the Recipes (Refining) sheet, where I would expect it to be listed as Misc Consumable. Given the way they're sorting in my work sheet, I wonder if this might be related to the missing Twitch Tonic.
Stephen Cheney
I'm hanging on to Twitch Tonic as a giveaway in case Bonny wants to use it for promoting livestreams smile .

Ward Gel used to be a potion that worked slightly differently, and I converted it and probably missed a reference in the recipes sheet.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post