Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Developer Spreadsheets - Public Share

Nihimon
Thanks for the reply.

Are Holdout Weapon and Toolkit likely to appear as Weapon Categories in the future?
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Stephen Cheney
Yep.
Nihimon
Sweet, ty smile
Giorgio
Even though I generally have no Idea what Nihimon is talking about, I like that the devs share this info and allow players to take a look and provide feedback. Very much unlike what most game development does…
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Kitsune
Giorgio
Even though I generally have no Idea what Nihimon is talking about, I like that the devs share this info and allow players to take a look and provide feedback. Very much unlike what most game development does…

Wholeheartedly agree.
Nihimon
Stephen, there does not appear to be any Tier 3 Binder armor; nothing has the Empowered keyword. I realize this is not going to be an issue for a while, but noticed it while playing around as Super Nihimon.
Stephen Cheney
Huh. Good catch. I got too cute with giving each of the wizard armor feats a different T3 keyword because three of those keywords are linked to Inscribed, even though Empowered is really for bards and Sage is really for monks. I think I'll flip Binder and Scholar to also look for Eldritch as their main T3 keyword and put Empowered and Sage as their top rank unlock. (It'll be important even for scholars, since Robes of the Master are mostly for monks so they're pretty low priority to get the art done and also will probably wind up looking much more monk-style than scholar-style).
Kitsune
Stephen Cheney
…I got too cute …

… is the only thing I got out of this post. Tee hee.
Nihimon
Kitsune
Stephen Cheney
…I got too cute …

… is the only thing I got out of this post. Tee hee.

Ridiculously Photogenic Developer?
Nihimon
Any chance we could get Lee to update the Achievement spreadsheets for us? I'm seeing stuff in-game that's not in the sheets, like Abandoned Quarry.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post