Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Developer Spreadsheets - Public Share

Lee Hammock
Currently there are a selection of location achievements that are in the system, but you can't actually get due to some bugs in location achievements. So I figured I would update the sheet once you can actually get them.
Nihimon
That makes perfect sense. Thanks for the update.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Nihimon
Are the spreadsheets up-to-date? Doing some research for a post on the Paizo forums, I see:

Energetic Field:
  • Burst to Self, Hasted (2 Rounds) to Self, Dodging (2 Rounds) to Self
  • Provokes Opportunity, Stationary, Beneficial

In-game, it behaves as "to All" not "to Self". It also most definitely does not apply Stationary.
Stephen Cheney
Fixed those in Alpha 13 and haven't posted the new data yet since it was a relatively minor change. The patch note in question was:

Changed Adrenaline Surge, Energetic Field, Protective Ward, and Bless to no longer be Stationary. For most, this increased the Stamina cost to use the action. Rebalanced Energetic Field (and set it to correctly buff targets in the AoE).
Nihimon
Stephen, is Energetic Field supposed to give Base Attack +45? Because the Spreadsheets say +15, but my Character Sheet says +45.
Stephen Cheney
You always ask the hardest questions on the weekends when I don't have access to my data smile . Bump on Monday, please, and I'll look into it.
Nihimon
I may have misunderstood something. I may have even been foolish smile

Base Attack Bonus is being increased by 15. Arcane Attack Bonus is being increased by 45, but that's because Energetic Field also includes Striking.

So, everything is working as intended, I believe.

Never mind… </emilyLitella>
Dazyk of Phaeros
May we please have an updated version of the PFO data? I see that Helms have been added in game, as well as some feat changes.
Thank you!
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Nihimon
Didn't I read that Helms didn't actually make it?
Stephen Cheney
The recipes made it in and you can craft the item, the models just don't show up on your head. Since that's how the other hats work, and statwise they're identical to existing hats, they're probably not worth thinking too hard about unless you want to make some other common Armorsmith recipes.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post