Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Best Armor Matches

Nihimon
Best Armor Matches

In spreadsheet form until it can be incorporated into the Goblinary.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Edam
Nihimon
Best Armor Matches

In spreadsheet form until it can be incorporated into the Goblinary.

Good job.

It does seem like Archer is the only feat missing a 13 keyword T3 matchup. Among other things this puts Archers at a roughly 10% EPRO/EPOW disadvantage to all other armors.
Flari-Merchant
Thank you, Nihimon. smile
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Fiesta
Good stuff
Thanks
Gross
Fascinating, had not realised that instead of Crusaders Scale I could be using Conquerors Scale for exactly the same effects as the Dedicated keyword on all 3 Crusader armour appears unlinked to any armour feat.
Mercenary monster hunter from Forgeholm
War priest of Angradd… patiently waiting on Goblinworks to deliver him (and greataxes, Dwarves need 2 handed axes).
Edam
Gross
Fascinating, had not realised that instead of Crusaders Scale I could be using Conquerors Scale for exactly the same effects as the Dedicated keyword on all 3 Crusader armour appears unlinked to any armour feat.
Dedicated is a Paladin keyword apparently. It did exist on some paladin armors in Alpha but the recipes no longer drop.

The key difference between those two armor types is one is celestial and presumably eventually "good" and the other is fiendish and "evil". Whether the difference between good and evil armor will ever mean anything mechanically in game is another question.
You are a Troll
Nice!

How many armors did not make the list because they are made for unimplemented classes aka currently useless in game (and they occupy the pinnacle of armorcrafting as well!)?

Crystal Scale
Shimmering Truesilver Shirt

are two that come to mind immediately. I wonder if they have unique and interesting Art Assets for them that might be repurposed for other armors that reuse lower tier art?
Giorgio
+1 Thank you so very helpful. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Lisa Stevens
You are a Troll
I wonder if they have unique and interesting Art Assets for them that might be repurposed for other armors that reuse lower tier art?

I am pretty sure that all the artwork that is done is in the game. Da was working on all the T3 armors and while 2 got into the game, the rogue and cleric didn't, though I know that extensive work was done on both by Da. I would love to get those two in, though they are not currently on the roadmap and would require us to spend more money than we have allocated at the time. If things take off, that kind of expenditure would be high on the list for me.

-Lisa
Giorgio
@Lisa,

Id love to see a "in success all things are possible/future of PFO under Paizo leadership" blog sometimes after EE12. smile

I am sure I am not the only one. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post